Friday, October 1, 2010

Copic Creations: Orange

It's time for another challenge with Copic Creations!! The challenge is to create a card or project using the color orange. This time the DT has been sponsored by Tiddly Inks.

The image I used for my card is called Pinky. I just love these adorable gothic images, they're so fun!! Should you join us for the challenge, you will have until October 14th. Be sure to check out what the rest of the team created!

Supplies:
Stamp: Tiddly Inks Digitals (Pinky)
Paper: Basic Grey Eerie, Pear Pizzaz CS, Lavendar CS, neenah CS
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Dew Drops, SU Tool Kit, orange dotted ribbon, Crystal Lacquer and Stickles


15 comments:

Sassylassy said...

Awesome card. I love this image. She reminds me of cousin It from the Adams Family.
Oh and your colouring ROCKS!
Hugs Bonnie

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fabulous card Jodi! The coloring on her hair is fantastic! ~jeni :)

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This is wonderful, Jodi. :) Just gorgeous!

Kristel said...

Look terrific Jodi! Love the colours!
Hugs Kristel

Marlene said...

What an adorable little creeper!

P.S. would you believe I got "frack" as my word verification thing?!

Debbie said...

This is adorable.. and the highlights in her hair are perfect.

Delphine said...

This is gorgeous, Jodi! I love the colours you have used and the image is just fabulous! Hugs Delphine xx

Shelby Goolsby said...

Super cute card Jodi!! Her hair looks so great and what a wonderful color combo.

Juls said...

fabulous! Love the polka dot ribbon! Hugs Juls

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

gorgeous! I especially love your coloring on her hair!!

Riet said...

Gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lilian said...

This is sooo CUTE Jodi! Gorgeous coloring!

joni h said...

I got just one word for you....WOW!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Love your card for this challenge, Jodi! Those bright colors make it pop and I love the DP's you used with it.

Rose said...

You've made Pinky coordinate beautifully with the colors of your papers. I love the streaking of her hair as it makes it looks so realistic looking.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS