Friday, October 15, 2010

Copic Creations: Colorless Blender

This is a prescheduled post as I am away on business. Well, today I will be giving a presentation for work and am one of the main presenters at this conference... public speaking is not my favorite thing to do. I really hope it all turns out well!! Anyway, I must sayt that time is sure flying by and I think I have gotten the Halloween card making out of my system. We'll see...I may end up creating one or two prior to Halloween. But today I have created a Thanksgiving card for a new challenge with Copic Creations!! This time the team was sponsored by Pink Cat Studio and created with their digital images, this one is called Lily Baked A Pie.
The challenge for Copic Creations is to use your colorless blender. I rarely use my colorless blender when I color. I mainly use it to create a pattern or decoration on an image, for example to create dots on a dress. But in my image here, I have used it to lighten up the pie and the pan of the pie. This challenge begins from today and will end on October 31st!! Hope you will join us! Thank you for your visit today!!

27 comments:

theCook said...

I love the colours on this card. The leaf paper is so nice!

Janis said...

Great usage of the colorless blender. I always use mind when I go outside the lines. lol.

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card Jodi!!

Andrea said...

A gorgeous card - I love the colours and the punched out leaves, and all your details.
Hope the presentation went well!
Love, Andrea xx

Tammy D said...

Very sweet. Love it.

Cheryl said...

This is adorable,beautiful papers and love the die cut leaves.....everything goes perfectly with this image!!!
Hugs xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is adorable Jodi! Love the DP you picked. Cute image and is that a new Spellbinders I see??? Hope your speech goes well today. ~jeni :)

Lia said...

another stunning card jodi I love the colors and how you colored it
hugs Lia

*Vicki* said...

Such a stylish creation with the Fall colors and pretty coloring girl!! Good luck with your presentation sweetie! :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

mycardz said...

Ohhh Jodi, I know you'll do an awesome job at your presentation today - you'll blow then all away! :) And, your card is simply ADORABLE! I love the papers you used and the design of your card - how perfect for this cutie! Your coloring is amazing, as always! Sooooooooo glad you're on the team!! hugz, Mary

PS Be sure to let us know how everything went, can't wait to hear from you!

Renkata said...

such a cutie pie :)

Shazza said...

fabulous card, hope the public speaking went well x

eunice said...

Oh, this is such a sweet Thanksgiving card, Jodi...wow, you are really on schedule with your holiday cards...I think I'm getting a rash from being so stressed out! LOL!

MARY B said...

Wow Wow Wow! this is a fab card. Mary x

Sparkle said...

This is just adorable!

Juls said...

this adorable, love it!! hugs Juls

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Wow, she's so cute!
hugs Yvonne

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a beautiful card, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Cyndi said...

super cute card! gl on your presenation!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOVE this Jodi! What a SUPER cute image and gorgeous coloring!!

Kristel said...

That's a wonderfull autumncard Jodi! Looks really great!
Hugs Kristel

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

gorgeous cute card, love the rich colours, have fun on your trip. Goodluck with the speach. janex

Curt in Carmel said...

Hope your presentation went as well as your card making skills on this one! Such a perfect image for a Thanksgiving card. Love all of the Fall colors. Super cute! Best, Curt

Monique said...

Awwe this is so sweet Jodi!! Love the fall colors with floating leaves... Just cute!!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Jodi, I love your "Lily" card. This turned out too cute, and I love the colors you used. Hope your presentation went well - I'm sure you did a great job!

Marjo said...

Awesome DT creation! Love all the inspiration.

Hugs, Marjo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS