Friday, October 15, 2010

A Christmas Inspiration

This is a prescheduled post as I am away. I hope all of you are enjoying your Friday and have got great plans for the weekend. Today brings a new challenge with Christmas Stampin' All Year Long. I love to create cards for Christmas and sometimes need a little inspiration. So this week, the challenge is to create a card using this inspiration photo.
This time I decided not to go with the colors of the photo, instead I went with the snowflakes!! I love adding snowflakes to my card because they are so fun and pretty!! Especially when I add some bling to them! This week the team was sponsored by Pink Cat Studio using their Christmas digital images, this one is called Betty and Snowman Decorate Tree.
Isn't this a beautiful holiday photo! You will have until Thursday October 21st to join us for this challenge. Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has created HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Adorable image. The snowflakes do make it more fun don't they? ~jeni :)

Riet said...

Beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lia said...

You make a beautyfull card Jodi, nice paper and stamp.

greets Lia

Anne said...

Oh, I LOVE this!
Totally sweet and a bit wierd, sooo charming and beautiful! Love the stamp! :)

Hugs, Anne.

Curt in Carmel said...

Love your card for this challenge. You always have the best images! And I like the color combo you used on this. Best, Curt

Dina said...

Very sweet card! Love the layout and the colors! Your image is sweet and you colored it perfectly!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS