Monday, October 25, 2010

Belles n' Whistles Challenge: Trick Me!

Hello blogland!! I hope all of you had a great weekend, I had a pretty productive one but really wished for more hours in the day...especially on the weekends! I managed to not only to complete the normal housework and laundry but also to clean and organize about half of my craft desk. I bet you thought I was going to say craft room... well I wish!! LOL!! I really need waaaay more time for that. Anyway now my laptop is on my desk as opposed to being out in the living room.
Well, it's time for a new challenge with Belles n' Whistles!! This time the challenge was chosen by Gini, the theme is "Trick Me". I love this challenge because you can do SO much with it! I however chose the simpler way.
The photo on the top shows you 2 different stamps from the new Changeabelles Collection, they are The Gathering Place and Cupcake, Roses and Tea. I just love that you can use these images over and over and alternate with all the different accessories for any occasion!!
The photo here shows a tag that I had hidden in the back of the main image. I hid the tag by adding all the strips of ribbon behind the circle. It was my first time creating a card with a hidden tag and message in the back, they are easy and fun to make too!! There are so many creative ideas you can use for this challenge, I hope that you will join us! Just be sure to use any Belles n' Whistles stamp and to follow the them of "Trick Me". Wishing you a great start to the week!

13 comments:

Sharon Keanly said...

BEAUTIFUL work Jodie. Well done! Just love this creation of yours. hugs Sharon

Tracey said...

WOW!! This is beautiful Jodi! Your colouring is gorgeous!! And I just love what you did with the ribbon to frame your image! xx

Crystal said...

WOW this is FANTASTIC Jodi!

Nicola said...

Totally fabulous Jodi, the ribbon treatment with hidden tag are unique and your colouration rocks girl!
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Shirl said...

A beautiful card with a clever idea of hiding the tag, Jodi! Love it! :))

*Vicki* said...

WOW! Jodi, this is so clever!! I saw your creation over on the challenge blog and it sure looks like fun!! :) I'm on my "old" blog again and I hope you visit me there...details on in the post!! HUGS

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

1LuvnMama said...

Just beautiful Jodi! Luv what you did here . . . your mind is full of creativity! Hope all is well.

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Jodi! Amazing colouring as always, great image and I love the ribbon around it, with the hidden tag, brilliant! Hugs Delphine xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

ohhhhhh tricky tricky... I love the hidden tag idea. And this is such a BEAUTIFUL Card. =)
Your craft desk huh? Well guess what, my laptop is STILL in the livingroom. I like it that way, that way I can be lazy and hop around blogland at the same time.. ha ha
Big Hugs,
Lynda

Cami said...

Love your "trick me" card with the ribbons and the pull out tag you had hidden so cleverly behind your image! My mind sleeps while yours creates! 51 more minutes to go according to my clock! hehehe! You know what I mean! Hugs, Cami
P.S. The nerve! Word verification for this comment is "pantie!" LOL

Lila said...

Just beautiful Jodi, love ribbons!

beadz said...

Jodi, your card turned out gorgeous! I love the ribbon framing your image. Great take on the challenge!
hugs,
Gini

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS