Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back In Blogland!!

Hello blog world!! Today is my first day back with a creation since I was on business/vacation. I must tell you that it is really hard to get back into the swing of things here. Today is Wednesday and that means it is time for a NEW challenge with Flutterby Wednesday!!

This week's challenge is an open one, and that means you get to create using any theme but you must have a butterfly, fairy or an angel on your creation. I decided to make some 3x3 cards and just use the sentiment. I have also found some pretty butterfly printed paper and added a punched butterfly too.

I personally love these kinds of challenges because I get to use any theme and image. So, I hope that you take advantage of this and join us for the challenge!!
I can't wait to see what all of you will create!! I will be making my rounds and visiting all of you! Thanks so much for your visit!

21 comments:

Tracey said...

Welcome back Jodi!!! These cards are gorgeous!! Love the butterflies!! xx

martina's kaartjes said...

Wow, this is superb !! love the elegancy !
greetings, martina
x

Debbie said...

Really lovely Jodi, Like the papers and the gorgeous butterflys, like to enter Flutterby myself. Debbiexx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

These are darling Jodi! Cute butterfly punch. ~jeni :)

Kristel said...

These are wonderful cards Jodi! Really cute!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Jodi.

Hugs Riet.x

Tammi said...

Pretty little notecards, love that size! Great pics down below of on your vacation, I love the beach! You should see the Oregon coast, it's gorgeous! ~hugs

kimmie_35 said...

These are so cute!
Hugs
Kim
x

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful cards! Glad you are back. Big hugs :)

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautiful cards Jodi - love those bows!!

1LuvnMama said...

Welcome back Jodi! I know it's hard to get back to the normal grind when you've been having a blast on vacation! Luv the pics btw! I luv this simple layout yet you make it look like you've worked on it for weeks on end! :) Have a great day!

Juls said...

these are just fab! so stylish! Hugs Juls

Danni said...

So pretty! Love that little 3x3 size!

Nancy said...

Jodi, these are adorable!! You'll get back into the swing of things, don't worry!!

Joy said...

yay! glad you are back Jodi! love the cards you created for this challenge and love the pics below for your trip. lovely view! sounds like you had a good time! well, if it's anyone, I know you can get right back into the swing of things...I just have such a hard time! lol! have a wonderful hump day!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY Jody.

Michelle said...

Such cute cards! These cards would be nice to have on hand for the last minute occasions.

Jenny V. said...

Welcome back, I'm glad you had a great time on your vacation. This so beautiful and simple. Love the colors.

Deconstructing Jen said...

Oh what a fantastic set. They are perfectly CAS and those colors are beautiful together. :D

kaylou said...

really beautiful cards, I love the colours.
Hugs Kaylou xxoxo

Trina said...

These are just perfect!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS