Friday, October 29, 2010

ATS Sneak Peek: Amy R's Sassy Sentiments

It's time for another sneak peek of stamps with All That Scraps, and today we've got a new set from Amy R called Sassy Sentiments! The sentiments in this set are really fun to use and so versatile. One of my favorites happen to be the one on this card. I just had to use cute and sweet Coffee Kiki La Rue!!
I have to say that there are days when I feel like coffee is the only thing that will start my morning off right. I'm sure some of you can relate, LOL!! Anyway if you'd like to win a set of your own, be sure to head to this post, HERE. This set of sentiments and adorable images from the past 2 days of sneak peeks will be available for purchase on November 1.
Have a wonderful Aloha Friday!!

19 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee she is CUTE!!

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Love your card, she's so cute! I love your coloring!
hugs Yvonne

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Monique said...

Way to cute Jodi!! I love the sentiment Wonderful friend card!!

Teri said...

Love your card, I think I need a cup of coffee right about now to start my day too! The sentiment is perfect for this card!

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this is sooo adorable Jodi! Such a sweet image, love her rollers in her hair :) Adore those papers too!
Kelly.x

Anne said...

This is soo cute, love the little teapots, and the colors are just georgeus! :)

Hugs.

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card Jodi!! ♥

Lia said...

hi jodi,
your card is beautiful I love the stamp
hugs Lia

Michele said...

This card is so cute Jodi! The image, DP, and sentiment all go together so perfectly!

Aussie Loz said...

ha ha I love that sentiment Jodi! Perfect with your image!! Have a great weekend ♥

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Jodi! Lovely image, so perfect with the sentiment! I love the fabulous layout too! Have a great weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

Joy said...

such a cute card and that sentiment is too sassy! love what it says though and that is the truth! coffee really gets me going in the morning. hope you have a wonderful but safe Halloween!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wonderful card Jodi, super cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Renkata said...

hihi, how cute is she...
Love your sentiment Jodi!

Angela said...

Sweet! Love that fun image and I do love that teapot dp. Such a lovely card, Jodi! hugs, Angela

Cheryl said...

Super, stinkin' cute!!!! I have one of these friends!!!

Cami said...

Cute, cute, cute! Coffee Kiki La Rue is the perfect image for this new sentiment! Love your teapot DP you used too! Hugs, Cami

eunice said...

oh, too, too cute! I really like how you've colored this image and cut her out with a white border around her...really makes her stand out,yeah? Oh, and how pretty is that label you've added your sentiment to...is that a nestability die? I don't think I'm familiar with that one...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS