Sunday, September 19, 2010

You've Got Mail

I love that movie!! I think Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks make a great movie couple. Well, today I've used an image from In Style Stamps called Mailbox Love. This image is not yet available in the store but will be on September 24th!!
One of the things I like about this image is how versatile it is. I can use this not only for Valentine's Day but for any occasion!! All you need to do is change up the colors. This is my last card creating with InStyle Stamps as their Guest Designer for the past 2 months. It was great coming back as guest after being on the DT for 1 year. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

So sweet this image Jodie. Your colour choice is lovely.
Debbiexx

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card Jodi!!

MARY B said...

This is so Fabulous. Mary x

Cyndi said...

lovely card! cute colors and image!

Delphine said...

This is lovely, Jodi! I love the colours you have used and the image is really cute! Hugs Delphine xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is darling! I love the heart paper with this image. Makes me feel like I'm getting a love note ~jeni :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS