Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Take A Seat Sunflower Emma

Please scroll down for my second post of the day!
Well, I must say that it has really been a crazy week and weekend for me. Toward the end of last week I started feeling a bit under the weather and then felt better on the weekend. I go to work yesterday and could just feel myself coming down with something again. Ugh!! I hate being sick!! I've got a double post each day of this week and still have to complete them, I'm way behind schedule.
Anyway I've created a card today to show you an adorable set from All That Scraps called Take A Seat. This set is available for a limited time only. It's available for purchase until September 20th!! This has got to be one of the most adorable sets from the store. This image is called Sunflower Emma.
I've used Sunflower Emma and placed her on a wagon. This wagon comes with the kit, along with more images of Trevor, Emma and other things they can sit on. I love to create scenes with my stamp sets even if they are a bit time consuming, the end result is worth it.
Hurry and get your kit before it will no longer be available. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Paper: Pear Pizzaz (SU), Imaginisce Apple Cider DSP
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, paper flowers, raffia ribbon, dew drops

25 comments:

Shraddha said...

Adorable card!I love the DPs you've used..your stamp and those lovely sunflowers!

cardmaking bird said...

Wow - gorgeous card!! I love those papers and the paper flowers you've used are beautiful!! Hope you're feeling OK now and it doesn't turn out to be anything. Hugs, Marie xx

Lia said...

beautiful card jodi I love the colors, papers and ofcourse your coloring is great
hugs Lia

Kristel said...

Such a gorgeous card Jodi! Looks fabulous!
Hugs Kristel

Tammy D said...

She is adorable. I love the way you layered it. I really love the extra flowers.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is gorgeous Jodi! Hope you are feeling better soon ~jeni :)

Tammy said...

The Sunflowers are super cute.

martina's kaartjes said...

What a lovely card !! Love the car too ! Great coloring,
have a crafty evening,
greetings,
martina
x

CraftyC said...

Such a sweetie Jodi and the papers are so pretty. Hope you back on full form soon!
Clairexx

Maylee said...

Such a sweet card Jodi. Love the richly colored image and beautiful design. Hope you feel better soon!

joni h said...

adorable! love the rich, fall colors! take care and don't get sick!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is totally ADORABLE Jodi! LOVE the scene you created and all the dimension on this! Hope you feel better soon!!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card!!!

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Jodi what a beaurtiful card you made!
hugs Yvonne

Delphine said...

This is gorgeous, Jodi! Emma is adorable and I love the scene you have created, with dimension and all the sunflowers! I hope you feel better soon and good luck with your busy week:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

eunice said...

Awww...little Emmas sitting in her wagon is just adorable. This stamp kit sounds like it would be so much fun to play with! Really like how you added the little sunflower embellies too...so so cute!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. You will probably laugh but I love the way you colored the wheels..LOL.. I was trying to color some the other day.. Great job Jodi.

Cyndi said...

super cute! love all the detail!

Joy said...

love the CC design image you decided to use! she is so cute and I love that she's sitting in the wagon! love your coloring and sweet layout. hope all is well with you and have a good week!

Michelle U said...

Jodi this is sooooo adorable! I love how you popped her out of the wagon, so cute!

Hugs,
Michelle

claudia761 said...

Gorgeous card!!

LG

claudia761

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so cute, love the sunflowers and gorgeous papers. janex

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute card, Jodi! Love all those sunflowers! Hope you're feeling better...take care!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS