Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The List

Are all of you getting into that mood for the holidays yet? I know a few of you have mentioned that you can feel the air getting much cooler and ready for Fall. Well before you know it the holidays will be upon us. That brings me to a new challenge for Sassy Cheryl's. This week is was again my turn to choose the challenge and it was to use your Spellbinders/Nestabilities.
These have got to be one of my most favorite craft tools to use. It really accents any image!
It's a simple challenge, use any spellbinder and any Sassy Cheryl's image from the store. So the image I chose is called The List. We all know "the list" from childhood and just hoped that we were on the good one, I did anyway. LOL!! For my card I have added flowersoft to Santa's clothing, did some sewing on the printed papers, added some Martha Stewart punched snowflakes and bling. Hope you'll join the fun this week!!
Supplies:
Paper: Imaginisce DSP (Cottage Christmas)
Ink: Copics
Accessories: MS snowflake punch, spellbinders, bling, red grosgrain ribbon, sewing machine, dew drops, and flower soft.

20 comments:

Lily said...

Hi Jodi, this is totally cute! I love your layout of those four squares! Great challenge theme!

Hugs,
Lily

Linda C said...

Hope you are feeling better Jodi. This card is gorgeous. I love the colors and the precision of the sewed squares really pops the image out. The touch of blue snowflakes was a perfect accent.

MARY B said...

Super cards. Mary x

Cheryl said...

Yes, Jodi. . .I am in the mood and this makes me even more 'moody'. :) I love the 'fur' on his coat!
Great challenge for this week.

Dawn said...

just toooo cute Jodi! I love how you colored the "list"!

Kristel said...

Also very beautifull Jodi!! Love the stiched edges!!
Hugs Kristel

Ann English said...

So veery cute---I love all the details on this fabulous card. It is extra special!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Too stinkin' cute! I love spellbinders also. I like this one, havent seen it before. Hope thats the "nice" list and I hope I'm on it! Lol ~jeni :)

scrappyjan said...

Oh Jodi I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Santa card!!! The Emma card is adorable also. The colors are FAB!
hugs, Janiel

jgaffneycards said...

fantastic, love the image, very cute, i love the blue snowflakes aswell,

Jenny

Cathy said...

Jodi, Thanks for another great challenge. Love your beautiful Santa List card. Your coloring is always to vibrant. Great Job as always!!!

joni h said...

oh, I'm sure you were on the NICE list! what a great xmas card! can U believe that it's just around the corner? ack! Take care! Stay healthy!

Shirley N said...

Just stunning Jodi! Your coloring is amazing--especially your reds! Gorgeous card!

Stamping Seasons said...

This cartd is amazing. great colouring and love the colours you used.
Hugs
Tracy

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Jodi! The image is lovely and beautifully coloured, the layout is great and I really like the sewing! Hugs Delphine xx

jkreucher said...

HI Jodi! this is total cuteness.. What a sweet santa!
hugs
Judy

eunice said...

OMG, Jodi...you sew too? Really like the look of the different stitching on the patterned papers. As always so beautifully colored and artfully put together!!!

KimberleyG said...

Flowersoft, that's how you did that fuzzy trim on Santa's outfit? Looks great!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this one! Such a great image!

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card Jodi, I love the deep red on the white and the flowersoft finishing touches.

Jackie :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS