Friday, September 3, 2010

Let's Play Tag!

It's time for all of us to start thinking about the holidays, it really is just around the corner with September beginning as of yesterday. So, the challenge this week for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long is to create this adorable tag holder and 3 tags.
This is really a cute and fun project to make, and it's also a great gift!!
These are my very first Christmas tags for the holiday.I have also created these tags for my Tag Swap partner Jenny. Below are the tags she created for me, aren't they adorable!
I finally got to meet Jenny in person, she is so sweet and funny, I hope to craft with her again and hope that she likes these tags!! My sweet friend Kyoko has just started up a once a month Christmas tag swap. If you'd like to participate, be sure to sign up now for the month of September!! Well I hope that you will join us this week and create some holiday tags!

14 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful Jodi.

Hugs Riet.xx

AGohl said...

Beautiful!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Beautiful tags Jodi! Very classy ~jeni :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Jodi!! What a beautiful set of tags!! Love this!!! HUGS

The Wired Angel said...

Love your tags, Jodi. I'm sure your friend will enjoy them. Peggy x

Tracy said...

Ooo I love this creation, fabulous tags and holder jodi, Beautiful design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Marilyn D. said...

LOVE the tags

Ida H said...

Oh, dear what you are creative!
So many wonderful cards & creations you make.
I am really inspired by you!
Thanks!
Ida from Sweden

inlovestamping said...

Wonderful tag holder this week!!! I love crusin' your blog!!

Connie =)

1LuvnMama said...

Luv your tag set Jodi! Great idea to give as a gift! Jenny will luv them.

Cyndi said...

awesome tags! they are all so creative!

Teri said...

I just love your tags! I love the holder too, can you teach me how to make it? The star tags you received from Jenny are so cute too!! TFS! xoxo

Cami said...

Your tags for Kyoks' tag swap are so pretty! I love that holder you created for them...very classy! Jenny's tags are also so cute! What fun this 3-tag exchange is! Hugs, Cami

Michelle said...

Your tag book turned out so cute!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS