Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Holidays!

It's Friday! Yay!! That means it's time for a new challenge with Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!! Can you believe that it's just 3 more months until Christmas? Wow the year really flew by! With that in mind I do hope you will join us for the challenges from now. This week the team has been sponsored by Pink Cat Studio with digital images. The image that I have is called Kitty Elf In Present.

This week's challenge is to create a card using your border punches!! I know most you have them so bring them out and use them!! The winner of this week's challenge will get to choose 5 digital images from Pink Cat Studio!! What a great prize huh!
Well, here's wishing you a great Friday!! Thanks for stopping by and I will try to do my best in making my visits to your blogs, still trying to get rid of this cold. =)

Supplies:
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Digital Image (Kitty Elf in Present)
Paper: Cottage Christmas (Imaginisce DSP), Pink Pirouette CS, Pear Pizzaz CS
Ink: Copics
Accessories: MS border punch, teal pearls, stickles, white gel pen

25 comments:

Tracey said...

So adorable! I love this card!!

Maria Therese said...

Oh your card is super sweet Jodi!!

martina's kaartjes said...

What a cutieeeee !!! great colours !
greetings, martina
x

AGohl said...

Cute card!

I picked you for a blog award. Check it out at http://rojavirginia.blogspot.com!

Lia said...

great card jodi I love the stamp
hugs Lia

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card and colouration Jodi, love your layout, pearls and beautiful punched detail.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Super cute Jodi! Thanks for the Christmas wake up call. Lol ~jeni :)

Renkata said...

such a funny card, love this cute cat!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

ubber cute and I just love the cute image and splash of pink. janex

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Stressed Stamper said...

Snap I have a cold too and feeling sorry for myself she says with some chocolate in her mouth!...Fab card as always - have agreat weekend

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a cutie, great job.
Hugs,
Shelby

Delphine said...

This is so cute, Jodi! A very sweet image, gorgeous DP and punched border, and I love the pink background! Hugs Delphine xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet!! Love your image and the dp you chose. So festive and pretty!!
hugs,
Chris

maranda said...

jodi, what a beautiful card you made, it looks really beautiful you always make beautiful cards and a lovely stamp, time flies really quickly, Christmas is the most beautiful time of year, I will be a map / creation for the challenge seems very fun to do, I do not know if it was written well in English I translate it through google translate. I wish you a nice weekend
hugs Maranda

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!

Annika said...

What an absolutely stunning card,I just love everything about it, the colouring is perfect and the choice of papers just wonderful, brilliant!!!!.x
Hugs
Annika

Tracy said...

Hi jodi,
This is very sweet and cute, fab image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Cyndi said...

super cute! love the bright colors!

Kim Y. said...

Very sweet card!

Sparkle said...

This is adorable!

Cami said...

How cute and sweet this is! That's a great border punch and I love the DP you used. I can't believe you're sick and can still create and color like this!!! It's wonderful! Hugs, Cami

Kristel said...

Gorgeous card again Jodi! Such a wonderfull colours!!
Hugs Kristel

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Wonderful and so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Angela said...

Aww... Jodi this is so adorable! Beautiful layout and papers! Sweet sweet image gf! hugs, Angela

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS