Thursday, September 2, 2010

Friends Forever

Aloha! Welcome to a new challenge with Tamiko's!! I hope you enjoyed last week's challenge which was to create a 3D item. This week's challenge is to create a card with a color challenge. The colors are PINK, GREEN and BROWN.
The stamp I chose is from a set called Oliver and Amelia: My Favorite Thing. She is just adorable and I loved using this color combo on her. One of the fun things I love to do is to use my copics on something other than paper. So I have colored clear dew drops with my copics to match the color of my paper and card. Sometimes embellishments don't really match as close to the papers. Tamiko's has lots and lots of dew drops, so get yours now! You will also receive FREE shipping on any order over $25!! I hope you will join the challenge this week! I hope to visit your blogs today, things have been extremely busy with work and home. =)

Supplies:
Stamp: Oliver and Amelia: My Favorite Thing, Sentiment: Amy R's Summer Sentiments
Paper: TGF
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Nestabilities, oval punch, scallop oval punch, dew drops, stickles, and pink polka dot grosgrain ribbon

23 comments:

sandra said...

Oh,this one is sooooo cute!
Just adorable!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Tracey said...

Ooooh, I love this! The colours are fabulous!!

Janis said...

This is so cute. The image was already cute but you truly took it to another level with your skilled coloring! I love it! It is so sweet!

AGohl said...

Totally adorable :)

Tina / tifu / Ardea said...

a real cutie! love that card :)
tina

Anne said...

Amazingly sweet! :)

Tammy D said...

Just too stinkin' cute.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

She is adorable! Thanks for the heads up on the dew drops, I didnt realize you could color them ~jeni :)

Maylee said...

She is the cutest! Love your coloring Jodi! Beautiful design. Hugs!

margie c said...

Awww, she's so adorable! I love how you used these TGF papers! and your coloring is awesome! Love it :)
hugs, margie

Lysa said...

Oh so cute!! Love the patterned papers & your coloring is perfect as always! :)

Danni said...

Awww, another super cute card!

donna mikasa said...

Too cute! Perfect match with your patterned paper! I'm hoping to find time to play with these colors! Have a great weekend!

Miranda said...

What a very sweet stamp!!
And what a beautiful card:)
Hugs Miranda

Joy said...

holy cow lady! you are so busy with so many posts coming out in one day! I don't know how you do it but you go girl! love all your creations...the halloween, the summer one and this one for our color challenge! wonderful, fabulous and amazing! have a wonderful hopefully, long weekend! I will be in maui doing what I love...playing soccer and drinking with the guys! woo-hoo oh what fun! hugs to you!

Andrea C said...

adorable and love the cupcake in her hair x

1LuvnMama said...

Hey girl! Luv this card using Amelia! You totally did an awesome job with the color challenge! :) Color . . . do I need to say? WONDERFUL!

joni h said...

aha! now I know what to do with those clear dew drops! wonderful!
love your work...as always!!

KarenB said...

Super, super, super sweet!

Cami said...

Oh Jodi, this is so cute and it's really because of how you've colored her! I can look at your coloring all the time and still be in awe. Hugs, Cami

RubyM:) said...

JODI I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH YOU LOL! Now i feel guilty i haven't changed my card for days now.I passed up like 7 since cami's surprise hop and i was just here LOL!!!!!!!!!! OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOSH this one is the one i want lol!!! OH GAAAA GOSH LOVE THE COLORING AND THE COLOR COMBOS ARE PERFECT.The paper matched it too perfect btw!!um yup you have too many these days you could send this one over HE HE HE,(JK)I LOVE IT though ,RubyM:)

maranda said...

what a sweet lovely card very beautiful
hugs maranda

Lori said...

Oooooh so sweet Jodi! Fabulous coloring :)
Love and hugs ~
Lori

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS