Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Fairy Kind of Day

Hey everyone, I'm back with another post for you today for Flutterby Wednesday!! This week the team was sponsored with images from Woodware USA. The image that I am using is from a stamp set called Fairy Tots. This week's challenge is to use buttons.
I hardly work with shades of purples but I also wanted to use up this printed paper. Once in a while I also like creating cards that are clean and simple so here's one of them. Should you join us for the challenge be sure to use a butterfly, fairy or an angel and add some buttons! Have a great day!!

10 comments:

cra3y said...

so cute ^^
like it

Sasha xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

So sweet! ~jeni :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Jodi,

What a fun card this is! I like a lot the paper you used and the color that you used for the image and with those wonderful dewdrops with it, it's perfect! I like this one a lot!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Michelle VP said...

Oh Jodi, this is darling! I totally {heart} how you shaded her little cheeks and what a pretty color combo. :)

Delphine said...

Hello Jodi! I love clean and simple, I love purple, and I love your card! So pretty! Hugs Delphine xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh Jodi, this is so cute! Love the colors together and that image is just adorable!

Brenda said...

this is such a cute layout! i may just need to case this one!

Danni said...

This is just too adorable!! Love it!!

Nancy said...

Jodi, this is so adorable, and I just totally heart the purples!! You did a wonderful job with this image!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS