Monday, September 13, 2010

Fairy Friends

Well, I must tell you that I did not get that chance to clean my craft desk or craft room yesterday as planned. Yes there were tons of other household things that needed to be done so I will just have to find another day to do so. I also have not had that chance to visit all of your blogs yesterday but will be doing so today!!
It's Monday and I thought I'd start the week off with a card that uses a stamp of a fairy and a friend. That's the name of the stamp... Fairy Friends. It's found at I Brake For Stamps.
If you've never visited this store before you must take a look and see the huge number of stamps and all the varieties too!! Lots to choose from for all interests!! While on your way to checkout, don't forget to use my discount code: SAVE10JODI. I used a black background for the card to show the colored image better, then added some butterflies to match.
A huge thank you to all of you who comment on my blog posts each day, I know how time consuming it is to do so. Each day I look forward to reading them all!! =)

30 comments:

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

Jodi what a gorgeous card you made!
hugs Yvonne

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

creative patti said...

Love how the black background makes your colors pop! Great Card, thanks

Lia said...

hi jodi,
your card is terrific I love the fairy stamp
hugs Lia

Janette said...

Oh wow this pops out at you, love it.xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - colouring is lovely - just got a butterfly punch - can't wait to use it

Kristel said...

A beautifull card you made there Jodi! Really colourfull!
Hugs Kristel

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY Jodi!

Ms. Jen said...

Lovin all the bright colors! And don't worry, you're desk will still be there tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after that.................LOL

bcriminger said...

The colors in this card are exquisite! It would also qualify for the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge this week. Pink+a fairy or butterfly :)

Crystal said...

WOW Jodi GREAT image and LOVE this card!

Renkata said...

wow, just wowow, did I say wow....
This image is so cute and you have bring it to live.
Great work Jodi.

Becky said...

This is just gorgeous Jodi..

Miranda said...

What a beautiful card. I love the image, and the butterflies are so sweet!!
Hugs Miranda

martina's kaartjes said...

Hi Jodi,
this is great !
greetings, martina
x

Tammi said...

This is so pretty, wonderful coloring Jodi! ~hugs

Delphine said...

Beautiful card, Jodi! I love the wonderful colours combined with the black background and the image is lovely! Hugs Delphine xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Lovely card Jodi! I hear ya...never enough time in a day. ~jeni :)

Pops x said...

This is so pretty honey in gorgeous colours hugs Pops x xx

Poppet said...

You're right Jodi the black backing really makes the colours you have used, on this utterly gorgeous stamp, pop.

Little K Smith said...

This is beautiful Jodi! Adorable image and wonderfully coloured. Love the pink paper and cute butterflies too!
Kelly.x

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is SO beautiful Jodi! LOVE the pop of black and the butterflies are the perfect accent!

Cyndi said...

very pretty card! cute image and your coloring is fabuous!

Andrea said...

Hi Jodi!! Your coloring is gorgeous! As usual. :)

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card!! Love those butterflies!! (=

Kerri said...

Gorgeous coloring! This is beautiful, Jodi!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
So very fabulous Jodi!
hugs
kim x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

If you clean your craft room jodi you'll never find anything if your anything like me, I work well in a tip, clean house though.
Your card is magical the colouring so beautiful and vibrant.
janex

Cami said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jodi. That image is so detailed but you have colored it so well, something I could never do! Hugs, Cami

eunice said...

Your'e right...the black really makes your beautifully colored image stand out and look spectacular!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS