Friday, September 3, 2010

Danni's Birthday Blog Hop!!

Happy Birthday Danni!! I hope you are surprised with this surprise birthday blog hop!! Some of the Flutterby Wednesday girls joined in to wish you a great day! You should have arrived here from Nancy's blog, if not please start from the beginning over on Michelle VP's blog.
I know Danni loves pink and of course a fairy and some sparkle, so I hope that she likes this card I created for her. Now to continue on with the hop, please head on over to Randi WS!! I will be back with another Sneak Peek with All That Scraps! Have a good one!

16 comments:

Renkata said...

what a great idea Jodi!
The card is very chic, great colours combo.

Angelwood said...

Sweet card, Jodi! Love the bright pink color. Gorgeous as always!! ;) hugs, Angela

Giò said...

Ohhhhh!!! She is adorable ^_^
I love the black/Pink look!!

Have a great week end
Giò

Debs M x said...

love the pink and black and those stars are fab x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Martinas Welt said...

Jodi,
this is a cute card and I love pink and black =)
Martina

Skrapbuker said...

I love this card! Pink & Black has got to be my favourite colour combo!

Dot said...

Lovely birthday card for Danni.
Dorte,x

Danni said...

Love the pink and black!! What a fun card!! Thank you for the birthday wishes and for participating in this special hop for me!

Karen Wilson said...

Love this and LOVE the colors!! What a great card!

Kelly Schelske said...

Ooo, this is fabulous Jodi, love the colors!

Michelle said...

So funny how many of us did pink and sparkle...we know Danni well :) Thanks for participating! I know Danni loved it!

gila said...

Die karte ist so toll, so tolle Farben und Gestaltung
lg gila

Marjo said...

Hi Jodi,

Who wouldn't love this card! It's soo cute. I love the image and the color combo is fantastic. Everything you create is gorgalcious. Seems like I am alway's stoppin by...I love it. Gotta Hop along now..lol Hope your having a great weekend.

Hugs, Marjo

Cami said...

What a pretty BD card for Danni! So pretty in pink. Happy Birthday Danni! Enjoy your day. Cami

Randi WS said...

Hi Jodi!
Your card for Danni is really adorable!
Hugs, Randi WS ;)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS