Monday, September 27, 2010

Crab Surprise

When I look at this scene, I feel so relaxed. I guess because I know it's near the ocean. This image is from I Brake For Stamps and is called Crab Surprise, my guess is because it looks like he is just about to pinch that bird's tail. LOL!!
Besides having fun coloring the image, I also had fun adding some rope to my card to match the frame that cases this scene. In the corner of the stamp, there are little circles that represent nails so I used a vintage brad in each of the 4 corners for dimension. This is a great masculine card that will match any occasion. Be sure to check out the store for this image, NEW stamps and tons others and save on your next purchase using my code: SAVE10JODI!! Thanks for stoppin' by!!

12 comments:

Tammy D said...

Very cute. I love the stamp.

Rene said...

Fabulous coloring! Beautiful card!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Beautiful scene! the rope is a great embellishment ~jeni :)

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Jodi, this card is just gorgeous!! Love your coloring details, they're truly amazing!!!

Delphine said...

Fabulous card, Jodi! Amazing colouring and I love how you have cased the scene with the rope, brilliant! Hugs Delphine xx

I Brake For Stamps said...

Wow, awesome coloring!
Fantastic card!
Della

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

eunice said...

Wow, Jodi...you are so good at all of this, no matter what the genre is! Love the nautical look of this and the added effect of the "ropes"...great job!

Heather said...

Cute!! Love the frame!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Girl!!

Renkata said...

this is really great card for men.

Chrissy D said...

Ohh Jodi-Ann - This is sooo perfectly colored! Beautiful creation! Love the cord!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS