Saturday, September 4, 2010

ATS Sneak Peek Day #3: Fall Swiss Pixies

Hey there! I hope your Saturday is going great! Welcome to Day #3 of sneak peeks with All That Scraps, we are featuring some Fall Swiss Pixies stamps. This adorable image is too cute, and his name is Fall Hansel. I rarely create with stamps that are for boys, I think most stamps are made using girl images.
Anyway, I had fun making this card and working with this image. For his clothes, I didn't want it to just be a plain green shirt, so I drew in some black lines to make it look like plaid. I hope you can see that with this photo.
If you'd like to win a stamp, head on over to this post HERE. Enjoy the long weekend everyone!

Supplies:
Stamp: Fall Swiss Pixies (Fall Hansel), Amy R's Autumn Sentiments
Paper: Apple Cider paper pad (Imaginisce), Mustard CS, Cocoa CS
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Pearls, sewing machine, tag punch, airbrush, sewing machine, MS punch, green grosgrain ribbon

21 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, great boy card and what an adorable image..I love the plaid shirt would never have known you drew in the lines..great job...

Lia said...

beautiful fall card I love the pumpkins
hugs lia

Tammy D said...

I love this card Jodi! I wasn't gonna make Thanksgiving card this year. AHHHHH! Now I wanna!

Renkata said...

breathtaking card!.
Love how you coloured the image and all details.
Jodi I just got my Candy. Thanks again dear it's gorgeous. WOWOW

Anne said...

Just beautiful, I love the fall-feeling to it! :)

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, beautiful coloring.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Your coloring is SERIOUSLY amazing Jodi! I LOVE this!!!
I see we have the same pic of our boyfriend on our blogs :) Great minds think alike!

claudia761 said...

Great Card!!
Beautiful Boy and pumpkins!

LG

claudia761

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!

Marlene said...

Awww!! How sweet!!! Love the rich colors!

Maria Therese said...

So cute Jodi!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Oh Jodi, this is a sweet card and I LOVE that punched border. It made this card look even more adorable :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Pops x said...

Loving the colours on this what what a sweet image too, great work hugs Pops x

Tracy said...

This came out fantastic Jodi! You coloring rocks. Thanks so much for sharing your colors!

Hugs,
Tracy

Kelly Schelske said...

This is awesome Jodi!

Kathy said...

This is so cute Jodi!! I love the colors and of course your coloring rocks!!! Love these adorable images! Hope you have a great week-end )Kathy

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Gorgeous! So cute and wonderful. I loe your stitching.
Hugs Jacqueline

Cami said...

Oh Jodi, this Hansel is just too cute sitting on the pumpkins! Your coloring always blows me away. Love how you gave him a plaid shirt! Great thinking, great job! I'm so lovin' all the new CC rubber stamps...just too cute! Hugs, Cami

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Love, love, love this little fella! Great layout. ~jeni :)

Tammi said...

Isn't he adorable!! Love how you did his shirt, coloring is fab...amazing card!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS