Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ATS October Sneak Peeks: Day 1

Welcome to the October sneak peeks with All That Scraps!! Today we are showing cards that use stamps from a new artist to the store, Marina Neira. Isn't he cute!!
This stamp could be used for either a boy or a girl, but I made it for a boy. Since Summer is coming to an end, I took out my Summer sentiments and added it to the card. I will miss Summer. If you'd like to win these stamps, be sure to leave your comment on this post HERE.

13 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Very pretty with the glossy coat on the image :)

Kristel said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi! Love the cute image! You did a great job colouring it!
Hugs Kristel

Tammy D said...

These is just too cute!

AGohl said...

So cute! That turtle is absolutely adorable! The colors are great too. They really make the card pop.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Too, too adorable. I think thats the cutest turtle I have seen in a while. Wonderful coloring! ~jeni :)

*Vicki* said...

OMG!! How stinkin' CUTE!! He really made me smile today! :) Love your coloring as always my dear!! Hope you're doing well!! HUGS

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Joy said...

so cute and I love that he's all shiny and glossy! what a fun card!

Leanne said...

Ack! It's a turtle!!! And he's super cute!! Great card Jodi, will need to grab him up just cause he's a turtle. TFS!!

Lillian Child said...

This little guy is the SWEETEST! Love your card creation!

Lillian Child said...

Great choice of papers, and I really like how you outlined him in blue - really sets him off so nicely!

Juls said...

this is so much fun! just love it!! Hugs Juls

Heather said...

Too adorable!! Love the shell..

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS