Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tamiko's : Color Challenge

Aloha blogland! How's the weather treating you these days? If you say it's cold, you must live in Australia or an igloo, and I'd love to experience a cool Summer too!! But if you say it's hot, and humid I can totally relate! Lately it's been hot for sure... that's when I just love my air conditioner! We usually get trade winds here in Hawaii, but not so much in the past couple of days. With that said I can now introduce you to my card and some news.
Today we begin new challenges every Thursday with Tamiko's!! First we say aloha to Creative Team member and friend Linda, who had to step down from the team. We'll miss you!! But we now welcome Creative Team member Cami!!

This week's challenge is a color challenge, we'd like to see you create with the colors Orange, Yellow and Turquoise. Perfect Summer colors! The stamp I used is called Polka Dot Emma, from CC Designs. The sentiment also comes from CC Designs. One of the things I just love to use are dew drops! Never under estimate the power of a dew drop... they may be small but are a huge addition to cards and projects. Tamiko's has a variety of them HERE.
You'll have until next Wednesday to join us for the fun, be sure to use any stamp that Tamiko's carries in the store, and don't forget ANY order of $25 or more will qualify for FREE SHIPPING!! Hope you'll join us for the fun!! Have a great day!

27 comments:

Marley said...

Love it Jodi!! Beautiful design paper and I lvoe how you colored the image; cute polka dot bikini!! x Marley

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is utterly gorgeous!
Beautiful colouring!
hugs
kim x

mgoll88 said...

a very nice card
brilliant colours!

Greets
Michaela

Lia said...

beautiful card Jodi, great coloring and the papers are sweet
hugs Lia

Tina said...

Jodi - this is a great card. I love the colors of the paper and the image is too sweet.

xo
tina

Flip-Flop Creations said...

HOT and HUMID here in Myrtle Beach too Jodi!!! UGH! I hate to say it because I love summer so much but....I'm ready for fall. (That's actually my favorite time of year)
I love orange & blue for beachy cards; its beautiful ~jeni :)

Crystal said...

Jodi I LOVE these colors and the beach theme is perfect with them...You aced them sweetie and that image is TOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Becky said...

Jodi this is adorable, I just love your coloring.

Leanne said...

Fantastic card Jodi!! Love the coloring on Polka Dot Emma, actually can pass for paper piecing. Love those dew drops. They do add a little something something to any project. Mahalo for sharing!! hugs,

Marlene said...

She is so cute!!! Lovely colors...and great layout on this card.

Lysa said...

Super cute Jodi! Love the patterned paper & your coloring is fabulous as always!:)

Nicki said...

Super cute Jodi, love the image and the colours are gorgeous
Take care
Nicki
x

Joy said...

so cute Jodi! love this girl and you colored her so well. you found the perfect DP! I am so glad we can all create together for wonderful Tamiko! here's to more creations and inspirations! have a wonderful weekend! I'll be off to playing soccer from today til Sunday!

1LuvnMama said...

Wowza Jodi! Luv the LO and your fabulous coloring! Glad we can create together . . . I gather inspiration from you! :)

Tammy said...

This is adorable!! Your coloring is AWESOME!! Fantastic colors too!

Jennifer said...

Super CUTE!! Love the colors you used!! (=

Poppet said...

Great card Jodi, you're right I don't use dew drops enough. Your card looks fantastic in the colours you have chosen and the image looks fab. :-) xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a cute summer image!! I love your coloring and colors!!
hugs,
Chris

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cute card Jodi.
luv
Debby

Cyndi said...

very cute card! love the color combo for this challenge!

Janis said...

Love your card. Emma looks so sweet.
Another fabulous creation. TFS!

Juls said...

so sweet! Love the polka dot ribbon, its the perfect finishing touch! Hugs Juls

Michelle U said...

Teri your card is so adorable and such a great inspiration! Hope you are having a good Friday!

Hugs,
Michelle

Linda said...

Thanks Jodi - I'm gonna miss you too! But I'll still be "stalking" your blog! Love you!

Tammi said...

Love the colors you used on her, adorable Jodi! And when you posted this, last Thursday, I think our high was in the 60s!! I know, isn't that crazy, we set a record, lol, so unheard of for August, of course we're back to the 90s now. ;) Stay cool!

Doggie Architect said...

This is a fabulous card! It inspired me to make my best friend's birthday card. Check it out at my blog, hannahmadecards.blogspot.com
Thanks for the wonderful card!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS