Monday, August 2, 2010

Sassy Card Revealed & Altered Notebook

Today is the start of a new challenge with Sassy Cheryl's and also the reveal day from last week's challenge where we all tried to stump Cheryl with the cards we made. First, this week's challenge is to Alter A Notebook.
The image I chose is called Sassy Cheryl! She's just an adorable and fun girl which made me think it was appropriate for a notebook of all kinds.
So, this is the card I created for last week's Thinking of You challenge which also happened to be the card that was used to stump our Sassy Cheryl.
I hope that you will be joining us this week for the Altered Notebook challenge. Remember that all you need to do is create with any image from the STORE.

15 comments:

Dawn said...

your notebook is so FUN, Jodi! too cute! loved your "stump" card too!

Country Mouse said...

Super cute notebook, that image is sure to make anyone smile!:) Love your card too!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Cant wait to get started on mine. Yours looks fantastic as always! ~jeni :)

Ann English said...

LOVE this notebook. How cute, cute, CUTE!

I had people try and guess which card I made and the majority went with YOURS-ha, as if...I WISH I could color like that! So my head swelled to twice its normal size making it difficult to fit through door frames and producing a terrible headache. The big reveal and now I'm back to normal-whatever that may be-sigh!

You are awesome!

Cathy said...

Jodi, What an adorable notebook you created. Love the colors and all the polka dots are too cute. Yep, yours was the only card from last week I guessed right. Not too many of us have your coloring skills...Beautiful card.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are great. I love that notebook.

Claireabelle said...

Just gorgeous Jodi!
x

Danni said...

What a fun notebook and your card is so cute!
Love the project with C.C. Designs you posted today too!

Marlene said...

I am SUCH a HUGE fan of your cards! Your coloring rocks, girl!

Renkata said...

wow two very beautiful and fun projects.

Kerri said...

Both of these are adorable, Jodi! Love the fun colors:)

Cyndi said...

very nice altered notebook and card! your coloring is fantastic!

Country Chica said...

The Sassy Cheryl image is super cute. Love how you altered the notepad! I've become a huge fan of the yellow and red combination!

Jenny said...

Der Notizblock ist superschön und das Motiv ist soooo süß und die Karte ist sehr schön.

Cheryl said...

What a fantastic 'sassy' notebook. COloring is amazing. Your coloring is always so rich and amazing.
Amazing Jodi!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS