Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reflections

Hope you are enjoying your weekend and having a relaxing Sunday!! I'm back with the next challenge for Copic Creations. For the next 2 weeks the challenge is to create a card using an image that represent reflections. This could be anywhere from mirrors to water.
I didn't have an image that had a reflection that you could stamp. So, I had chose my image first, then I drew in the reflection. Well as you can see I can't really draw, and that just proves one of the reasons why I have stamps. =)
Should you participate, the winner of the challenge will win a Copic Class from friend and fellow Copic Creations DT member Suzanne Dean!! How awesome is that!! So search your stamp collection and join us for the fun!! I'll be back in a bit for Sunday's with Crissy!!

16 comments:

Marley said...

You did a amazing job on drawing the reflections!! Its really awesome Jodi.. Love your card!! xx Marley

Renkata said...

Hi Jodi, love the reflection. You have done it so beautifly.
Very cute card.

cardmaking bird said...

Another beautiful card, Jodi and as always, your colouring is superb! Marie x

Poppet said...

I wouldn't have realised the reflection wasn't the stamp if you hadn't said. I thought you had stamped it upside down under the 1st image. It is perfect just like you card. Have a Happy Sunday. :-) xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Jodi! Bautiful job on the reflection.I adore! The image is darling, and I love rainboots!!! Brings me back to my childhood. Your parper is also very cute, pearl drops are perfect accessory!
Hugs.
Danielle

mycardz said...

Hi Jodi! You silly girl :) I didn't know you DREW the reflection!!! It's totally awesome! I love it. You really should be so proud of this one, it's the perfect image for this challenge and you knocked this one out of the park! Perfect coloring too and love the papers and little umbrellas you've added! Awesome. hugz, Mary

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

sweet craf-tea chick said...

CUTE card, jodi! love the colors, the designer papers, and your coloring. i think you did great on her reflection :). thanks for sharing and have a great sunday! *hugs* steph :)

Tammi said...

Wow, your drawing looks amazing to me!! So neat how you did that and I love all the little umbrellas, super cute!!

Rica said...

Jodi this is fabulous - I love it!!
You CAN draw, those reflections are perfecttion.
hugs Heather xx

Tammy D said...

Adorable!

Lilian said...

Jodi, you nutty girl! You're drawing is perfect! Coloring is first of course! ;)

Janis said...

I love what you did with the reflections. Sounds like a fun challenge. TFS!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Love the reflection! this card is so cool! ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Wow!! This is fabulous! Love the reflection!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the reflection, it's perfect!!! What a brilliant idea.

I just wanted to stop by and say congrats on making the Elisabeth Bell DT, I'm so looking forward to working with you.

Hugs,
Wendy

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS