Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Morning Glories

Hope all of you are having a great hump day! This is my first post of the day, I will be back in a bit with the second one. The card I created today displays a color that I just can't seem to work well with, purple. It's a great color but I have such a hard time using it.
Anyway, the image I used is from I Brake For Stamps, called Morning Glories. I actually thought they looked like a flower called a pansy. So, that's why it's purple. I went for a simpler layout when piecing this together. Remember that you can save when ordering, just be sure to enter SAVE10JODI. Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Kathyk said...

Lovely card and I just LURVE purple myself!

Kathyk

Tammy D said...

Yes those are morning glories. I love them except in my yard. LOL They can be purple. The birds do love them though.

Tracy said...

This is pretty Jodi, I love the image and the colour combo I find hard to do too. Great job!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this card is great! TFS.

Rita said...

This card brings a smile to my face, I luv the colors...bright & cheerful!!!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Jodi, these colors look fantastic together!!! I dont think I would have thought to do that. Thanks for showing me a new color combo ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Very pretty!

Miranda said...

What a beautiful card and the colors look fantastic:)
Hugs Miranda

1LuvnMama said...

Oh la la! Luv the purples on this card! Hey, that paper looks familiar? :) I used that when we did the double shaker with Teri!

Chrissy D said...

This is gorgeous! I love the color combos!

Renkata said...

wowo Jodi, I love morning glories, my gardan is full of them
Beautifly coloured.

Juls said...

very stylish! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS