Friday, August 13, 2010

Christmas Stampin' with a little Instyle

Oh I can't believe I made it to Friday!! It really has been such a long week for me. Although it's been a very busy week it seemed to have gone by quite slow. Anyway this week's challenge for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long is to create a card using at least 2 different printed papers on your card.
This week, the DT were sponsored with digital images from InStyle Stamps. The image I used is called Scarf Chick. I love anime images and had created with this image before but used pastel colors for Christmas.
InStyle Stamps

The prize for the winner of this challenge will be 4 digital stamps from InStyle!! So, bring out your Christmas stamps and play along with us!!
I've not had a chance to really do much commenting on your blogs but will be making my rounds today!! I'm hoping things will not be so crazy in the days ahead. Have a great day!!
Supplies:
Stamp: Instyle stamps (digital image)
Martha Stewart snowflake border punch
Bling

27 comments:

Kathyk said...

Delightful card and super image

Kathyk

Marley said...

Oh I love this christmas/winter card!! Beautiful image and ofcourse awesome coloring.. like the snowflakes!! xx Marley

martina's kaartjes said...

Great card, love the colours! I'm not yet in the christmas mood, so I haven't started with it yet. But your ideas are really great !
Thanks for sharing, Greetings, Martina
x

Lia said...

Hi Jodi, Beautiful card and again awesome coloring I love the papers and the snowflakes are sweet
hugs lia

Poppet said...

Great card Jodi love the colours and doesn't she look snuggly warm in those clothes. Have a great weekend. :-) xx

Crystal said...

AACCKKK Jodi what a SUPER SWEET holiday creation...OOOO do I LOVE these colors!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Thanks for helping me feel a little cooler today. I love the red and light blue together. Coloring is beautiful, as always ~jeni :)

Ms. Jen said...

Just love how this all came together sweetie! The coloring on your image really sets the stage for the paper and embellies. Great job!

Ha Ha my word verification is "scanks" ROFL

Juls said...

gorgeous I love her little red coat! (infact I would love one like that!) also love the contrast with the blue snowflakes! Fab!! Hugs Juls

Tracy said...

This is so sweet and pretty. Happy crafting
Tracy x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautful, cute image and beautifully coloured. How funny we both choose the same paper pack. Marianne x

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, what a beautiful card. I love that image. TFS.

Anne said...

Beautiful!
Love the snowflakes and the colorcombination. Just lovely. :)

Cheryl said...

So adorable,beautiful papers and just love your fabulous colouring!!!
Hugs xx

Marlene said...

Fantastic card! Love the rich tones!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful coloring!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shirley N said...

Oh Jodi, I so love your coloring--just GORGEOUS! Have a great weekend!

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, beautiful image and papers and love the design.
Hugs Linda

Cheryl said...

oh yet another fab creation love that image stunning detail too love cheryl xxxx

Michelle said...

Oh this is just too cute! The perfect Christmas card!

Shelby Goolsby said...

Jodi,
Your coloring is so pretty. The red coat is amazing.

Renkata said...

Jodi, that is adorable.
Love the image and your colouring is so sweet.
Great layout.

Berenice R. said...

Super cute card! TFS :)

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

CraftyC said...

Love your card Jodi. The colours are gorgeous & she is beautifully coloured!
Clairexx

Tammi said...

So vibrant, absolutely gorgeous!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS