Monday, August 30, 2010

August OCS, RAKs, Make & Take

Hey there! It's a late Monday post for me but I had a busy weekend so I just had to head to bed early last night... Anyway the first photo (bad lighting--oops) is a card I created for my partner Teresa (she doesn't yet have a blog, so can't link her) in the August One Card Swap. This month the theme was to create an asian card. So here's what I came up with. Hope she likes it!!
If you'd like to join us for the monthly One Card Swap, head on over to Linda's blog to check her posts for the next sign up. My week and weekends are pretty busy and this weekend was no exception. But, it was also fun! Saturday we celebrated Linda's son's graduation from High School , and Sunday had a craft day at Denise's. I received and created some fun things... take a look!
The first photo is a RAK from Denise and Cami.
This next RAK is from Jamee...she and I are Twilight fans!! But this is no ordinary cup, it's one of those that make the image look 3D. Hologram?? Anyway, it's so fun, and also dishwasher safe!
Next was a make and take and RAK. The printed purse is a cut out make and take from the Sizzix big shot pro that Janis owns. The other purse was given as a RAK from Joni, it's a gift card holder purse.. cute huh!
These next RAKs are from Kyoko and Linda . I forgot to take a photo of the cute angel charm Linda made, it's in the bag. I think I will start calling them the Wonder Twins, they are always together and both love purple... LOL!!
Last but not least is a make and take that Denise taught us how to create. This is a tea bag holder. It's a little time consuming to create but it makes a terrific gift!I hope you enjoyed looking at all of these creations. I am almost caught up with the posting of projects and RAKs... I will be back to share more cards and creations tomorrow from my birthday back in July.
I'm also going to make my way to comment on your blogs, see ya soon!

20 comments:

Berenice R. said...

Hi Jodi! Such a nice card and RAKs! Thanks for sharing :)

Debbie said...

Wow, what wonderful goodies you received and created...Enjoy them all

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! Sooooo cute!

Michelle U said...

Wow! Those are great goodies that you received! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Hope you are having a good Monday!

Hugs,
Michelle

Brenda said...

wow! you received a lot of great raks! sounds like a fun weekend!

Joy said...

cute stuff you received and made. looks like you ladies had fun!

jude said...

Some wonderful creations here !Adore the handbags!!
looks like you had fun packed weekend.
hugs judex

Jenny said...

Hi Jodi,
I love your card! Sounds like you guys had so much fun this weekend. I finally mailed your tags out today- so you should be receiving them soon. Hope you like them!

Jenny

Cardcorner by Yvonne said...

What a lovely card! And all those wonderful things you received.Lucky you!
have a great day!
Yvonne

Leanne said...

Hi Jodi! I love your AOCS card!!
TFS all the great RAKS you received and will be giving away. All the projects are so fun and really creative. Wish I was there to join in all the fun!! TFS again! Hugs,

angelique (anlou) said...

those are all great creations
just perfect girls
hugs angelique

claudia761 said...

Great creations!

LG

claudia761

mst822 said...

Gorgeous card, Jodi! Wow, seems like you had a fun filled weekend! Awesome raks too!
Tammy

Tonje said...

Love the asian card! And all those RAKs are gorgeous! You lucky girl!

Cami said...

Love your August OCS card for your partner! I never saw this geisha image before. Your partner will love this! It was so fun to see and craft with you 3 times this month! Have a wonderful week Jodi! Hugs, Cami

Lia said...

beautiful cards and projects I love the colors
hugs Lia

Kristel said...

Wowww love your creations Jodi! You make such wonderfull things!
Hugs Kristel

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Beautiful card & great goodies!!! ~jeni :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these creations are fabluous. I love the card with the little Asian girl. TFS.

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Jodi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS