Wednesday, August 18, 2010

An Apple A Day...Keeps The Doctor Away

Happy hump day!! I'm looking forward to a day off on Friday, yesterday was a long day for me. Are you looking for a challenge? How about 2? Well, today I've got a card that covers 2 new challenges... Flutterby Wednesday and All That Scraps Wednesday challenge!!
This week's challenge with All That Scraps is to create a card with Fruits! How fun and I finally got a chance to use my Apple Nestabilities, aren't they the cutest! The stamp I've used is called Honey Teacher, she's perfect for back to school, thank you's and this challenge, LOL!
The next challenge I created my card for is Flutterby Wednesday. This week's challenge is a recipe challenge. You must have Sparkle, Printed Paper, and Buttons or Gems. So if you look closely, I've used my Martha Stewart Butterfly border punch for the butterflies. Sparkle is added to the star in her hair (I know it's hard to see, sorry) I've used printed paper and red pearls in the corners of my card.
Both of these are so much fun to join in, and combine! Hope you have a chance to join in!

33 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Great card, love the shiny part! Great colours !
Have a nice day,
Martina

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Jodi,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kristel said...

Woww Jodi that's gorgeous!!
Hugs Kristel

Nicki said...

Cute image Jodi and a gorgeous card too!
take care
Nicki
x

Juls said...

too cute! Those apples are amazing! Hugs Juls

creative patti said...

I love this card!

Michelle VP said...

I've got to find that butterfly punch - this is the second card I've seen it on. :) Love how you colored those big apples too. :)

Anne said...

This is just SO sweet, love the apples! :)

Kimberly S said...

This is adorable Jodi! The apples look delicious too, such beautiful work! :)

Cheryl said...

oh wow another stunning design,love it those apples look lush,hugs cheryl xxx

Crystal said...

This is sooooooooo SWEET Jodi love love those apples!

mycardz said...

PERFECT idea to combine challenges! I'm gonna have to learn to do this... I go crazy with all these double-post days! You're just too too creative! :) I love this cutie and those apples are so perfect - love the white highlights too! hugz, Mary

Lia said...

another stunning card from you
hugs lia

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Cutie Patootie!! I haven't seen the apple nestabilities yet. I like em' ~jeni :)

Linda said...

Hey Jodi! Too cute - those apples look good enough to eat! See you soon! xoxo, Linda

Harriet Skelly said...

Jodi this is so cute and those apples look yummy!!

Becky said...

Awesome card, and awesome coloring.

Danni said...

Oh so cute!! Those apples are fab!

Martinas Welt said...

LOL...seems like we had the same idea with the apple nestabilities!!! (have you looked at my Blog Judi? ;)
Love how you made the card!!!!
Hugs,
Martina

Joy said...

Jodi~ this is so sweet! love that image from CC designs and you did a fabulous job with those apples! love the color combo and the layout is sweet! hope you have a good hump day and yay for the short week! see you soon!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Shirley N said...

Wonderful card Jodi, love those apples!

Marlene said...

Adorable!

Janis said...

I love the apple & butterfly!!! It's so cute! TFS!

Michelle said...

great idea to use a butterfly border punch. the card is so cute...love Honey and the apples :)

Cyndi said...

super cute! love the apples and the image!

Poppet said...

Great card Jodi, love the image she looks perfect. I love the little highlights on the apples, perfect. Have a good Friday, it's my day off too and I get to spend it with the kids. Can't wait. :-) xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh so so SWEET!

Nancy said...

Beautiful job, Jodi!! I just love the butterfly border!!

Leonie Castro said...

Love the card and this stamp! wish I had it. tyfs your talents

Kerri said...

Those apple Nesties are so perfect! Fab coloring and I adore that image!!! Super sweet, girlie:)

Cami said...

Boy do those apples look good enough to eat! Wow Jodi this is so cute and she's so sweet...hmmm, I wanna get her! Hugs, Cami

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS