Saturday, July 10, 2010

An Overdue Post

Hello and I hope all of you are having a great Saturday! Today's post is one that I should have done a while ago but never had a chance to do. These pretty flowers and lace are a RAK from my dear sweet friend Cami!! She really spoils me, can you tell?
The photo below contains beautiful flowers made out of ribbon. Guess who made them?? You guessed it... CAMI!! What great talent she has!! I just love all of the goodies you gave me Cami, thank you so very very much!!
The next photo is my OCS (one card swap) partner for May, Liann. She had created a very beautiful vintage tag and also sent some crafting goodies!! Thanks Liann!
Last but not least is a sweet and adorable card made by Ilissa, she was my OCS partner for June. I love the pinks she used!
Thank you so much ladies!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

11 comments:

Dora said...

Awww so many lovely goodies over here, and those flowers by Cami are awesome... enjoy xxx :)

Lorraine said...

wow awesome RAK and the goodies are gorgeous xx

Lila said...

The goodies are gorgeus. Congrats Jodi.
xx

angelique (anlou) said...

you,ve really bin spoiled by the lovely lady's
love the card and goodies
hugs angelique

Nancy said...

What a sweet card and a sweet friend!!

Jennifer said...

Looks like lots of fun stuff to play with!! (= What SWEET friends!! (=

Marjo said...

You have some wonderully generous sweet friends!, can I borrow them...LOL

Tracy said...

You got gorgeous goodies Jodi, have a good weekend
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Poppet said...

Thanks for sharing Jodi, these items are gorgeous.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Ooh, lovely! It's soooom much fun to find lovely things like this in your mailbox! Hope you will create some cards with it, so that we again can enjoy your creations! A lovely day to you!

Hugs, Wendy

bernietom47 said...

Wow Can I borrow your friends?! They sure do spoil you but you do deserve it.
Hugs
Bernie

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS