Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Let's Stump The Boss!!

The Sassy gals have been working hard behind the scenes to stump the boss. Sassy Cheryl claims that she can tell which design team member made a particular card just by looking at it. So we are putting Sassy Cheryl to the test!

The card I am posting is not my own creation. Each of us are featuring a card that's created by one of our DT members, just to fool you too!!

Want to play along? It's easy...just answer our challenge for the week. Use a Sassy Cheryl image and the challenge criteria "Thinking of You". Link up your post at our challenge page using Mr. Linky. Then take a look at Sassy Cheryl's guess... is she right? Or is she wrong? Just tell us what you think by leaving a comment on the challenge page...then you'll get an extra entry in our random draw this week if you've guessed right. To recap: participate in the challenge and get one entry... participate and guess correctly and get another entry.

The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to Sassy Cheryl's shop.

I hope you will join us for the challenge, and the FUN!! Have a great day!!

11 comments:

Curt in Carmel said...

What a fun thing for a DT to do! I love this idea! Everyone does have a style and some are very recognizable, but it would still be hard to figure it out. Such creativity. Hope you are well! Best, Curt

Lia said...

stunning card made due a DT member all the DT galls have her own style
hugs Lia

Wendy ten Hove said...

Ha ha, what a fun action of you in the DT! I imagine that Cheryl will have quite a difficult time with figuring out which card is whose! Don't think it's as easy as she thinks it is! Good thinking of you guys, to fool her like this! Love the card you're showing! Fun colors and very happy image! Like it a lot!

Hugs, Wendy

Chelsea said...

Hahaha...sound like you girls are having lots of fun the group! that is awesome!
Luv,
Chelsea

Becky said...

What a fabulous fun card..I just love this.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Jodi!! We did this to Kelley at Our Daily Bread designs too. It was so fun to see her guesses. If I have a chance I will try to guess later but I am visiting my family away from home so I can't spend much time now.
hugs,
Chris

Crystal said...

Sounds like you ladies are having fun...This card is GREAT and sooooo much fun and fabulous gf!!!!

Joy said...

what a cute game to play! so looking at the pictures closely I figure that she picked you right. you can tell by your awesome coloring! haha! you give it away! well hope you have a great hump day!

Juls said...

so Fab Fun and Funky!!! Love it! Hugs Juls

Tini said...

What a cool and funny card - love it.
Hugs Tini

Cheryl said...

Well, I had Dawn listed for card #4 until I got to your blog and now I have to change my mind. Card #4 seems very consistent with your style: deep colors, lace in the background, sharp finished edges. So I'm going with #4 for your card.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS