Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Layer It

It's finally hump day!! This week at Flutterby Wednesday the DT is being sponsored by Di's Digital images. The challenge this week is for you to create a card with at least 3 layers and of course with a butterfly, fairy or angel too.
The image I used is called Cookie in the Garden. These images are so cute! If you're looking for something sweet and cute, check them out!!
As always I colored my image with my copics and I airbrushed the background too. To match the colors of the colored flowers I added some pink flowers and glittered them to sparkle. There was an amazing turnout of participants last week and we hope you will join us again this week!! Have a great day!

20 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is so cute too, I've often wondered about airbrushing . . . . so, just maybe!

Kathyk

Kellie Winnell said...

Naaaaaw that is the sweetest image and your colouring is absolutely AMAZING! LOve it!
Hugs Kel xx

Nicola said...

Awe he´s adorable Jodi and your colouring is awesome.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Michelle VP said...

Gorgeous! I love how you separated the flowers into different colors! :)

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh Jodi I love how you colored this image - this is just adorable!

Kimberly S said...

Wow, how gorgeous with all of those layers Jodi! Beautiful job. :)

Marlene said...

So beautiful!

Nicki (LittleTed) said...

Oh this is such a sweet image! Your colouring is divine and I love your choice of papers.

Nicki, x

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

Oh I love this card. Bears are sooo cute. You do such awesome work.

tfs
bobbi

Poppet said...

A beautiful card Jodi, your colouring of the image is fantastic. I love all the fresh summery colours you have used. :-) xx

Danni said...

This turned out so cute!! I just adore it! Fantastic card!

Rhonda Miller said...

Soo cute.

Elise said...

Awww this is sooo sweet! I love the image .. truly adorable! And these vivid colors that you've chosen makes it so bright and cheery! PERFECT!! I love it!!

big Hugs,
Elise

jonaks said...

so lovely!

1LuvnMama said...

I could eat Cookie up 'cause he's so darn cute! :) Luv the image and of course, your coloring!

Marjo said...

Absolutely awesome card, I love it!

Hugs, Marjo

Michelle said...

Jodi this is adorable! Love all the wonderful layers and your coloring is fantastic!

Nancy said...

Jodi, the airbrushing is great!! I love the layout, and the paper is super cute!! Awesome!!

Karen Wilson said...

Wow, this is gorgeous and love your layering. The colors too! Very pretty!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS