Friday, July 30, 2010

Fall Is Near

Well, it's still officially Summer but we are headed quickly into the holidays and looks like today I'm featuring every holiday that comes toward the end of the year. This fun and happy image is from In Style Stamps and her name is Jocelyn.
I hardly create cards that are for Fall, and I think it's because there aren't too many stamps that were created for that season. I mainly see stamps for Halloween and Christmas. Anyway I was thrilled that this image was created for Fall/Thanksgiving.
I was also happy to be able to use my Martha Stewart Autumn leaf punch, which I then distressed with some distress inks from Tim Holtz.
Please scroll down for my 3rd post of the day!!

12 comments:

Angelwood said...

I am NOT ready for fall yet! lol! But this card is wonderful! Love your colors and fun image! Also love the leaf embellishments! hugs, Angela

Annika said...

Your shading is just unreal, so perfect! Loving those rich deep fall colours. Can't believe August is almost upon us and then - autumn!! :o
Hugs
Annika

Ms. Jen said...

Man, you are one busy girlie today! This is so cute. I agree you don't see alot of "fall" stuff. But I have to say this year I've seen more than most. Have a great weekend darlin!

Hugs - Jen

Flip-Flop Creations said...

I am So feelin' you cooler month cards today. lol This is such a perfect image and i love how the leaves are flying out away from it. Great card ~jeni :)

Tammy D said...

Love it. I'm ready for Fall weather but not exactly for Fall on the calendar yet. LOL I must be at fault for you not finding fall stamps cause I have tons. Of course 99% are rubber and not digital. :)

☼ Cheryl* said...

Someone pointed out to me the other day that Summer is ending! How sad! I do like Autumn but Summer has not been that impressive!

I love Instyle Stamps, your card is lovely :)

Tammi said...

Love the rich fall colors, fun and pretty card Jodi!

Gracie said...

This a sweet fall card! The color combo is awesome!

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Jodi! I LOVE the fall colors and your coloring is awesome!! I think I need that MS punch! :o)
Hugs, Tammy

Shirl said...

This is one beautiful Fall card! Colours are just perfect, and I really love the distressed leaves all over your card, really feels like they flew out from your stamped image!

Cami said...

You really can bring out a season with your coloring Jodi! Unfortunately we don't really experience "Fall" in Hawaii, but this card sure speaks it will all those punched autumn leaves that you distressed. Great card! Hug, Cami

Miranda said...

What a wonderful card!!:)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS