Monday, July 19, 2010

Fairy Play

It's Monday and time for a new challenge with Belles n' Whistles!! Today's challenge is distressing. We'd like to see you create with all kinds of distressing to your cards.
The image I used is called Fairy Play. Once I saw the image I knew exactly that I wanted to create a card for Halloween. She's wearing a costume for fun and Halloween will be here in no time.
So I stuck with the traditional colors for Halloween, added some flowers and glitter to match. I hope you will participate with us this week, be sure to use a Belles n' Whistles stamp for your card and to keep with the theme of distressing. This is my first post of the day and hope that you will come back in a bit to see my second one. Thanks for stopping by!!

18 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhhh Jodi,this is so wonderful card,i love the stamp and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Angelwood said...

I love this image! She is just so precious! Wow! Brilliant coloring on this image. She is lovely! hugs, Angela

Miranda said...

What a beautiful card. The stamp is lovely and the details are gorgeous!

Maria said...

Oh WOW - just gorgeous! She is adorable and your colouring makes her pop. Love the papers and your layout as well. Hugs, Maria

♥Rach♥ said...

This is SO cute! I love Halloween and the colors and embellies you picked are perfect :0)

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Jodi. I love the image and the distressing looks great. I love the sparkly flowers. :-) xx

Crystal said...

Jodi WOW she looks amazing, I LOVE all your halloween colors and these embellies...Beautiful card!

Kerri said...

She is perfect for a halloween card! I just love it!!!

Sassylassy said...

OH WOW-WEEEE!!! I absolutely love your card. She's perfect for a halloween card. Fabulous idea!!! Oh and you coloured her so beautifully!
Hugs Bonnie

Marlene said...

WOWZA!!! I love the halloween colors!! Beautifully done!

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful! Love the big flowers and the image you used :)

mst822 said...

Gorgeous card, Jodi! Luv your embellies & that image is just too, too cute!
Tammy

Nicola said...

Fabulous card and image Jodi, love your papers and bat detail.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

KimberleyG said...

Beautiful card, what a good choice for that image. Love the black glittery borders.

Leah the Orange said...

what a GREAT idea for a hallowe'en card! what little girl DOESN'T want to dress up like a princess!

love it, Jodi!

Tammi said...

I LOVE that you made her into a halloween card, great idea...she's gorgeous and so is your card!

Elise said...

OMG Jodi! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! These colors are ... FANTABULOUS!!! Wowwwweee! Such a STUNNING creation! Wellll .. everything you make is simply stunning! :) I love love love it!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Kathy said...

Jodi this card is brilliant!!! I love Halloween and everything about his card!!! Such beautiful details and I love your coloring!!
Hope you have a great week-end :)Kathy

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS