Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Yippee!!

It's time for a new challenge with Sassy Cheryl's!! Cheryl creates such cute and fun images, AND she creates them SO quickly!! I love all of them and sometimes can't decide which ones to use first, LOL!! So, this week I finally decided on this image called No More School. I love this image because you could use it for any occasion, such as a promotion, retirement, welcome home!! Endless possibilities!! Anyway, the challenge this week is to create your own flowers. I created some flowers that were on the smaller side. I used a punch, distressed the edges and layered them. Next I crumpled the flowers and re-opened them and added a dew drop for the center.
I was trying to go for the Clean and Simple card so I chose to do smaller flowers. I hope that you will join us for the challenge this week, just be sure to use an image from Sassy Cheryl's and to create your own flowers. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

You may have chosen clean and simple but it surely makes a BOLD statement. LOVE IT Jodi!

Annika said...

Firstly gorgeous card! Secondly - I would have never thought of all the occasions you can use it for but now certainly can. Think I must get it. That's my excuse and I'll stick with it!
Hugs
Annika

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card Jodi,I love your colouring and flowers too and that image says it all !

Dawn said...

oh~too~cute! love your flowers!! darling card

Ann English said...

Jodi-another wonderful card! Your flowers are great-so many good ideas!!!

Cathy said...

Jodi, your card is wonderful. Love your tiny flowers.

Jennifer said...

LOL! This is TOO CUTE!! (=

Marlene said...

This is such a FUN card! Love it!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi.

Hugs Riet.xx

1LuvnMama said...

Luv this image! Sometimes I wish I could throw other things up in the air for the heck of it! :) Great job and sweet flowers!

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card. I love the clean and simple look and the image is so awesome!

Hugs,
Larissa

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS