Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sunshine and Apples

Hey everyone! It's finally Thursday! What a long week this was for me. Hope all of you are doing fabulous!! Today I'm sharing with you a card I made using Sunhsine and Apples. She is just too cute and sweet! When I colored my image I wanted to use a color combination that I don't really use, and that is blue and gray. This is a very pretty color combo and since it seemed to have turned out nicely together. One of the things I have noticed when I create is that I seem to have the color pink with me all the time. I just think pink is a great color! Anyway, I had fun creating the card with and I hope that you will join in on the Belles n' Whistles challenge! You will be able to enter your card up until June 13th.
Here's a closer look at the image and the papers I used too. Aren't these stamps adorable! I just can't get enough of them! LOL!!
To create my card I have used my nestabilities, dew drops, flowers, stickles, Martha Stewart border punch and some unknown DSP. I hope all of you are having a wonderful day, many thanks for stopping by!!

12 comments:

Becky said...

Adorable image and fabulous card. Love the color combo and love how you did the umbrella.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This card is Fantastic!! ~Jeni :)

Tammi said...

This is lovely, what a beautiful design!

Andrea said...

Hi Jodi!! This is really cute~!

Riet said...

So beautiful Jodi,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marlene said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you did the umbrella on this!

Shirley N said...

Ohhh, your coloring is gorgeous--this card is stunning!!!

Juls said...

wow this is gorgeous!! your colouring is amazing!!! I love the dew drops and the floral detail! stunning card, hugs Juls

Tracy said...

Hi Jodi,
Already left a comment on B&W challenge blog, this is so gorgeous, I really love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

1LuvnMama said...

Wowza Jodi! I cna't say anymore . . . Gorgeous and stunning for sure! Luv all your attention to detail - FABULOUS!

Elise said...

Jodi .. this is absolutely STUNNING!!! Your colouring is FANTABULOUS!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!!! Whew!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Cyndi said...

very nice! love the colors!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS