Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NEW Cheeky's at Tamiko's!!

This is my 3rd post for today, please scroll down for the other 2 postings!

Hey everyone, there are new Cheeky stamps available at Tamiko's!! I just love these girls, and how cute and sassy they are. These stamps are from The Greeting Farm. Since I am a nurse, I just had to create with Cheeky Nurse first. Don't you think she's adorable?
She is the perfect stamp to use for a Get Well card. I figured since she is rather sassy/sexy, using lace in the background was fitting for her. The circles were made with my Spellbinders, then I added some light brown pearls to one side. The sentiment is from a get well set from
All That Scraps.
These stamps are available for purchase today at Tamiko's!! Be sure to get your stamps and accessories there too! Don't forget that any $25 purchase will be sent to you FREE of charge!! That's a great deal!!
I have one more post to share with you today and hope you will stop by for that, see ya in a bit!!

Copics:
Hair: E31,E59
Face: E000,E00,E11,R20,B000
Clothes: W00,W1

10 comments:

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!! Great image! Love the colour combo and the gorgeous pearl detail! Hugs Juls

Jessie said...

Oooh it's gorgeous Jodi! The lace is so perfect behind the image too!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Jodi another little beauty I just love your colours and design and that image is super cute.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kris said...

Jodi this one is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! =D

Mimi said...

This is really cute Jodi! The lace background is the perfect touch! ;)

Riet said...

Beautiful Jodi,i love your image.

Hugs Riet.xx

Andrea said...

I love your layout for this card and your use of the lace. The image is fab, and wonderfully coloured.
Love, Andrea xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is so PRETTY!!

Marion said...

Fabulous card and she is just a little cutie. As always fabulous colouring and great layout.
Marion

Kristin said...

Hihi, I love it! :D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS