Monday, June 14, 2010

Kitty Love

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend, I sure did and have enjoyed the 3 day weekend!! Today begins a new challenge for Belles n' Whistles, every Monday begins a new one. Remember that if you choose to participate with us, you must create with a Belles n' Whistles stamp.
This week's challenge was chosen by Lynda and she wants to see you create with Buttons and Bows. The stamp I have used is called Kitty Love. I loved coloring this image and how fun it was to also use the new Basic Grey papers called Max and Whiskers. These papers are perfect for any and all kinds of animal images.
You will have until next Sunday June 20 to join the fun! Just a note to add that... we are having a Belles n' Whistles blog hop on Wednesday June 16th for a sneak peek of the NEWEST Belles n' Whistles stamps! I hope that you will join us for the fun, and for wonderful surprises too!!
Wishing you a great day!!

25 comments:

Maria Therese said...

aaaaaaaaawww sweet card!!

Jessie said...

Awww, Jodi this is gorgeous!

A Cards Delight said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love those colors and your layout is beautiful

Crystal said...

Jodi girl this is sooooo sweet!!! LOVE LOVE your colors...That image is just perfect with this fabby dp!!!! LOVE IT GF!

scrappyjan said...

Hello JOdi, THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! The colors are stunning my friend!!!

have a great week. Hugs, Janiel

Flip-Flop Creations said...

This is Fabulous!! I love the layout and that kitty paper is adorable ~jeni :)

Heather said...

This is adorable!! Love that cute image!!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maria Matter said...

this is beauitful Jodi, I just love the papers and this super sweet image!
hugs & blessings!

Marlene said...

WHOA!!! Nicest card I've seen all week! LOVE this!!! Right into my folder of bookmarked favorites!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fun papers, such a sweet image, gorgeous creation Jodi!

Nancy said...

Such great paper, Jodi!! I love it!!

Kim Y. said...

Very fun card, Jodi! Lots to see!

Deconstructing Jen said...

This is just beautiful Jodi! I love these colors and your layout is fabulous. I've been in awe of your coloring lately... it's so gorgeous! Hugs!

Kim Piggott said...

Jodi this is so adorable!
Beautiful colours!
hugs
kim x

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Jodi, gorgeous image, perfectly coloured. Fab paper and lush ribbon too.
Kelly.x

1LuvnMama said...

That DP is perfect for this image! :) Cuteness all around!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Oh! This is BEAUTIFUL Jodi! I just LOVE this image!

Joy said...

Wow! what a busy and colorful card! love the image you used... she is so cute w/ her kitty. it was so good to see you and hubby this past weekend! we should get together more often! have a great Monday!

Annika said...

Your colouring is amazing as usual and the colours are so ripe and warm they make my mouth water!!! Lol Beautiful!
Hugs
Annika

Cheryl said...

WOW GORGEOUS......I always love looking at your beautiful cards!!! Your colouring is always so inspiring!!
Hugs xx

Shirley N said...

Love your bright colors, Jodi, this is just stunning. Your coloring is so amazing!

Kerri said...

What a darling card, Jodi! I love that image, and the dp works perfectly with it! All of your ribbon and bows look fabulous! I hope I can play along again this week:)

mst822 said...

Beautiful card, Jodi! That image is adorable! Your coloring is outstanding as usual & that dp is perfect!
Tammy

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Jodi.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS