Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jackpot!!

Hello blogland!! I hope all of you had a great Memorial Day weekend!! It's rare that these 3 day weekendusing s come around so I gave myself a blog break BUT have been busy creating to share loads of new things with all of you this week. First up is a new challenge with Copic Creations!
The challenge is to create a card or project with Animals! We'd like to see you create using all kinds of animals! The Copic Creations DT were sponsored by Hambo Stamps and the image I used is called Turtle Carver.
I had so much fun coloring this image and knew exactly what I wanted to do with the heart that he carved. I have turned it into a gem! So, now he is rich... in love and money! LOL! I colored the heart with copics and then added some stickles to the heart for sparkle and shine.
I hope that you will join us at Copic Creations!! You will have 2 weeks to participate in this challenge. This is my first post of the day, I will be back with a few more postings today and hope you will stop by to see them too!! Wishing you a wonderful start of the day on this first day of June!!
Copics Used:
Turtle: G05,G21,G24,G40,G99,YG03.YG05
Tools: W00,W1,W3,E17,E31,E39
Hat: B18,B32,B34
Hearts: R24,R29,R37
Rock: N1,C7,C9
Big Heart: RV000,R81,R85

Accessories:
Cuttlebug folder (Hearts), Stampin' Up Mini Heart punch, & scalloped border punch, Martha Stewart Sweethearts border punch, red grosgrain ribbon, red pearls, diamond stickles.

12 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG how cute is this and such awesome colouring!!!
xx

Juls said...

this is just too too cute!! Love the image! and the gittery heart is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Lori said...

Just stunning vibrant colouring, that turtle is adorable.

Jane Wetzel said...

so cute Jodi! the coloring is really SUPERB!

Marlene said...

You KNOW I'm a fan of your amazing coloring!! This is no exception! BEAUTIFUL!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute, fab coloring, love the hearts!

Tammy D said...

He is adorable!

mycardz said...

Wow, you are one busy lady!! (holy cow! :)) I love, love, love how you colored this turtle. The greens are perfect, and that sparkle on the heart is awesome. I'm sooooo happy to be on so many teams with you - you're such a talented artist! hugz, Mary

Monica Hunter said...

What a great idea for coloring the heart! FABULOUS work Jodi!! :)

Lilian said...

Cute cute cute work Jodi! Gorgeous coloring!

Rica said...

Such a cute turtle, he reminds me a little of one of the Mutant Ninja's, fantastic colouring, love hte sparkly heart.
hugs Heather xx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS