Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's Summer Time!!

This is just the beginning of Summer... how are all of you enjoying it? One thing for sure is that things are starting to heat up!! One place that's heating up is Tamiko's!! Tamiko's has a new challenge for you this month which is to create a Summer themed card AND is has to be a shaker card. Here's what I came up with for my Summer shaker card. The image I used is from Tamiko's and is called Cheeky Mate. She reminded me of the 4th of July and that makes me think of Summer. I love watching the fireworks on the 4th of July!
My shaker card was filled with tiny beads and silver glitter sprinkles. I love shaker cards because you can fill them with whatever you want and they make anyone happy! So, do you love shaker cards too? Come join in on the challenge at Tamiko's!! We can't wait to see what you come up with!! Remember, any purchase of $25 or more and you will receive FREE Shipping!!

12 comments:

Crystal said...

This is WAY FUN Jodi...OMG LOVE the patriotic colors!!!! SWEEEET!

♥Rach♥ said...

I just LOVE, love, love this! We are a military family so I'm a bit biased, but the colors, layout, coloring, everything is amazing, really beautiful job :0)

Flip-Flop Creations said...

FANTASTIC card!! I love the star embossing. Image is beautiful ~jeni :)

Lysa said...

Oh how fun! I love your shaker card- will have to try to play along!

Marlene said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Love these patriotic colors!

joni h said...

Love your take on the Summer theme! Definitely red, white & blue! Love your card & coloring(are U getting tired of hearing me say that?)! Have a great day!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kris said...

Love this!!! the patriotic theme is magnificient!! =D

Janis said...

I love the patriotic card. Perfect for the summer!!! TFS!!

1LuvnMama said...

I luv the red, white and blue Jodi! Yes, so patriotic but it's wonderful for this Cheeky! :) Great job as always on the coloring!

Brenda said...

What a cute patriotic card! I will think of you as I'm watching the fireworks on the 4th!

Shirley N said...

I salute you, Jodi, a beautiful shaker card and gorgeous coloring!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS