Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Figure Eight

Hey everyone, can you believe we're already headed into the month of July? I can't believe how fast the days are going by, it just makes me think I should be prepared to have Christmas cards before it's too late and I have no time to create. With that said, I have created a Christmas card for this week's Sassy Cheryl challenge. This week we want to see you create a card or project using the colors light blue and peach. The image I used is called Figure Eight Snowman. I have colored him with copics (of course) and glittered his body for sparkle. The paper I used is retired DSP from Stampin' Up, did some stitching with my sewing machine and used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch. I hope that you will join us for the fun!! Be sure to check out the latest images in the store that Cheryl has created this week, and check out the great creations from the rest of the DT too!!
Hey all of you Twilight lovers!! Tonight at midnight is the first showing of Eclipse, and I'm definitely headed there!! I can't wait!! Have a good one!!

22 comments:

Dawn said...

ooooh!! I just LOVE this! great design and love the sparkle!!

Cheryl said...

Oh, a glittery snowman. . .how cute. I really love the layout and you always surprise me! LOVE IT!

Ann English said...

Wonderful! Love this card and the glittery snow man!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Snowmen should always sparkle! This card is beautiful ~jeni :)

Andrea said...

Hi Jodi!! This is so cute!

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi I LOVE these colors together and the added sparkle on the snowman is FANTASTIC!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!

Maria Therese said...

sweet!!!

Kris said...

Love the snowman!!! ooh and he glitters too!! =D awesome Christmas card sweetie...

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
What a gorgeous card!
hugs
kim x

Heather said...

Totally cute!! Love the glitter..

Dora said...

Awww so cute :) love all the glitters on the snowman, what a fab idea, love it xxx

Marlene said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the orange!

Hey - I'm heading out to the opening of Eclipse, too!

Joy said...

Really cute card, Jodi. I love all the details like the stitching and snowflakes!

Have fun tonight, or is that tomorrow since it's midnight?

Have a great week!

Danni said...

Cute snowman! love the sparkles!

jkreucher said...

This is fantastic! love all the sparkles! what a fun card!
Judy

Rosie said...

Wonderful card Jodi, and what a fun snowman image. Hope you enjoyed Eclipse. Rosie x

Kim Y. said...

Cute snowman! Awesome christmas card!

Poppet said...

Fun card Jodi, I love these skinny legged snowmen. Great idea to add sparkle to his body, it works really well and adds texture. :-) xx

Cathy said...

Oh Jodi, this is adorable. Love the glittery snowman, Awesome Challenge card!!!

Marion said...

Just love this one. That image just makes me smile. I love snowmen. Great layout and colours.
Marion

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Teri said...

I love this snowman card Jodi!! The colors are perfect together! Another fab card by you...hope you had fun at the movies! TTYS! xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS