Friday, June 4, 2010

Christmas Stampin's Gift Set Challenge

I apologize for the late posting, I had internet problems last night which seemed to have been resolved this morning... I hope! It's the first Friday of the month and time for a project challenge with Christmas Stampin' All Year Long! The project is called a CD Envelope Pocket Mini Album. I personally just LOVE to create projects, especially if they are quick and easy!! I'm always looking for a fun and cute project that is not so time consuming.
Here are several views of the mini album. I chose to leave it without photos as I plan to give it away for the holidays.
I hope that you will join us for the challenge this week!! I can't wait to see all the different mini albums! One more thing that you need to include in your challenge is a card to match!! It completely slipped my mind!! Wishing you a great Aloha Friday!!

9 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Wow Jodi, this is amazing!
xx

Maria said...

Totally awesome, Jodi! Your purse mini album turned out beautiful! Hope it was a fast and easy project for you. . .:) I think it is . . .I like fast and easy projects too! Love the snowflakes on the inside! Awesome job with this week's sample!

Maria

Poppet said...

Great project Jodi, I love this idea it would make a great pressie for my girlie friends. I always try to make them something for Xmas. :-) xx

Brenda said...

I love this idea! It would make a great gift!

Marlene said...

This is so pretty, and you are so craftastic! Have a wonderful weekend, Hawaii girl!

Michelle said...

Jodi - this is AWESOME!! Love everything about it. I especially like your stamping on the CD envelopes - they are so pretty!

Riet said...

So beautiful Jodi,i love your papers and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Patty Chalas said...

very pretty you mini album... great job this week!

The Wired Angel said...

Another fab project Jodi... love your colors. It's a perfect gift. Peggy x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS