Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Cat and Her Witch

This is my 2nd post today, please scroll down for my first post.

Welcome to a new challenge with Sassy Cheryl's!! This week's challenge was my choice and I decided upon layers!! I love layering my cards and just had to have it for a challenge. One of the wonderful things about Sassy Cheryl is that she will create images for all occasions of the year at any time. I love this because you can always create ahead of time. For those of you who know me well, I just LOVE Halloween!! It's a fun time to dress up and have lots of fun!

This happens to be one of the latest releases called A Cat and Her Witch. I love the title and the image! I was thrilled that I could bring out my Halloween printed papers and embellishments!
I hope that you will be joining us for the challenge this week, all you need to do is create with an image from Sassy Cheryl's, follow this week's theme and upload your work to this challenge post. I do have 2 more postings coming up today and hope you will stop by to see them!!
See ya shortly!!

Copics:
Face: E000,E00
Cat: N1, C7,C8,C9
Clothes: BV00,BV01,BV08,BV13,YG03,YG05,G05,Y15,Y35
Pumpkin: YR00,YR02,YR07,YR09
Paper: Basic Grey DSP
Accessories: Martha Stewart Bat punch, Wasabi stitched grosgrain ribbon, misc. button.

13 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, how wonderful is this Jodi! You continually amaze me with your talent! The coloring is gorgeous!

Country Mouse said...

Super cute card!!! After our 95 degree weather, fall cards seem so wonderful!!! :)

Ann English said...

Jodi-love this challenge as I so admire all of you who do this layering so well---I'm trying! Your coloring is totally AMAZING-love your work! Gorgeous posts!

Dawn said...

cute,cute,cute Jodi!!

Lori said...

Jodi, I just love everything Halloween. It's my favourite Holiday, witches, cats, bats, you name it! This card is just WOW and I love seeing it in June!

Marlene said...

Your talent knows no bounds. You never cease to amaze me! Fantastic card.

I hope to play along in this challenge, since I missed out last week!

alina said...

Oh, Jodi, your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love it! Can't wait to use this image, but first I have to find some matching papers!
Hugs, Alina

jkreucher said...

Hi Jodi.. WOW! look at this wonderful coloring.. your card is fantastic my sassy sister.
hugs to you!
Judy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marion said...

Such a wonderful fun card, and fabulous image. Great colourway.
Marion

JACKIE M said...

Great image choice Jodi, and colouring.

Jackie :)

Heather said...

Oh my she's fabulous!!! Love all your beautiful cards!!

The Wired Angel said...

You did a fab job on this card and put together a terrific challenge Jodi. Peggy x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS