Monday, June 7, 2010

"Candy Girl, You Are My World..."

I can't stop thinking about that Michael Jackson song called Candy Girl... LOL! Welcome to a new challenge with Sassy Cheryl's!! I hope you enjoyed the theme I chose last week which was to use layers on your card. Well, this week I am the hostess again and have decided on embossing. You can do any kind of embossing on your card. The image I used for the challenge is called Candy Corn Girl. Here's an example of the card I made using embossing. The embossing I did was dry embossing. I used 2 different cuttlebug embossing folders for Halloween, a spider web and another that has various images in a circle.
I then added some stickles, half backed pealrs and ribbon for accents. There are so many fun and adorable images from Sassy Cheryl's to create with and I hope that you will be able to join us for the fun!! It's a quick and short post today, many thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!

23 comments:

Marley said...

Beautiful card Jodi!! Such a fun image xx Marley

Ann English said...

Wonderful card, Jodi-love your embossing!!!

Cheryl said...

How gorgeous it this and I ADORE that spider! Cute, cute, cute! You're coloring is simply amazing.

Guylaine said...

very cute card!

Dawn said...

lol..too cute!

Crystal said...

What a fun fun image Jodi. FABULOUS as always GF...love it girl!

Angela said...

Love this card Jodi!! And that image is too cute!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Cathy said...

Jodi, what an awesome halloween card, love the web folder. Great Challenge card!!

Poppet said...

Great card Jodi, love the colours and the embossing looks fab. The image is so cute. :-) xx

Teri said...

Such a cute image and I love the embossing! Halloween is coming up soon, such a great card to inspire me cuz I love Halloween!

Jennifer said...

Too CUTE!!!

Joy said...

getting ready for Halloween already? hahaha! too cute card and such a "sweet" image you chosen. love all your cards that you have been making! you are so on it! have a beautiful Tuesday!

Amy said...

This is just an adorable little Halloween card Jodi! The embossing really pulls it all together... fun challenge! :)

Marlene said...

How cute!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

The Wired Angel said...

Sometimes I hear a song and it sticks in my head for DAYS!! I know what you mean.

Darling card Ms. Jodi.. great coloring on this adorable image. Peggy x

Kerri said...

Oh how cute!!! What an adorable image, and I love the embossing and sponging! Those Nesties look fantastic!

1LuvnMama said...

Are you getting ready for Halloween already? I know you're doing a fab job on those x-mas cards. Always ahead of the game and wish I were that on it too. That "candy girl" is way cute!

Grenouille Greetings said...

You'll be making Thanksgiving cards next! This is such fun! Warmest wishes, Lesley

alina said...

Gorgeous card, Jodi, I love it!
Hugs, Alina

Rita said...

I luv this whimsical looking card Jodi...too cute!

Stamping Seasons said...

Thanks for the great challenge, had to dust of the cuttlebug!
Hugs
Tracy

Larissa said...

Such a cute and spooky card! Cute image and love the layout.

Hugs,
Larissa

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS