Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Birthday Elephant

I hope all is well with everyone in blogland! I just can't believe how quickly time flies, and in just about a week it will be July!! In a way, it would be great for the summer to fly by, the heat is rising pretty quick in some parts of the world. It's Tuesday and that can only mean it's time for a new challenge with Sassy Cheryl's!! This week's challenge is to create a Birthday card~ how fun and easy is that!! We all love to share our cards with those we love so this is a perfect time to create and participate with us. The image I am using today is called Birthday Elephant, and was created for my niece who will be 3 years old this August.
She currently loves a cute little elephant that she watches on her Curious George DVD, named Cayla. I think she will get a kick out of this card and will surely recognize this adorable birthday elephant. There are loads of cute and fun birthday images from Sassy Cheryl's and you don't even have to use an image that was specifically created for birthdays too!! Just remember, the possibilities are endless! I hope you will join us for the fun!!

22 comments:

Jessie said...

This is so pretty Jodi, she will love it :)

Joy said...

what a cute card! so perfect for a little girl turning 3! you do such pretty work...so creative! I need to take more lessons from you for coloring! lol! hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

Ann English said...

Jodi, this is precious and a perfectly special card for your little niece-one to save in the "baby book".

Cheryl said...

Your niece is going to LOVE this!!!!!!!!! I know that it will forever be cherished. Amazing.

Becky said...

This is so cute Jodi. she is going to love this. :)

Dawn said...

totally adorable! so perfect for your niece too!!

Crystal said...

LOVE these happy colors...SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

She will love this card! I have colored this image several times, but I just havent used it yet. I love what you've done with it. ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

So so pretty!! Your niece is going to love it!! I know I would!! May I be your niece? LOL!

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card Jodi!!

alina said...

Lovely card, Jodi, she will love it!
Hugs, Alina

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi,i love your image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

mycardz said...

Awwww, what a totally perfect card for your niece!! She will love it! Awesome details you've added too! Wow, you're getting way too creative GF! :) hugz, Mary

Anki said...

Adorable my friend! Kramis

Kerri said...

This is adorable, Jodi! I love the little elephant too, and I'm sure your niece will adore it!!!

Cathy said...

Jodi, what gorgeous coloring as always. Wonderful Challenge card!!!

Kathy said...

This is so adorable Jodi!!! I love the colors that you have used and of course your coloring is fabulous! That image is so cute and LOVE that border!!!
Hope you have a great rest of the week!
:)Kathy

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Jodi! Perfect for a little girl, love it!

1LuvnMama said...

Cute cute cute! Luv that adorable elephant! Will your niece have a grand birthday party? She deserves it! :) Hope all is well with you!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Jodi,Love the cute little Image,Hugs Debbie x

Cami said...

Very pretty BD card for your niece. This is such a cute image, perfect for a little girl, and your coloring and color scheme is just so pretty! Hugs, Cami

Stamping Seasons said...

Great card. I am sure she will love it!
Hugs
Tracy

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS