Monday, June 7, 2010

Belles n' Whistles Challenge Going Weekly!!

It's Monday and it's time for a challenge with Belles n' Whistles!! Instead of the challenges being every 2 weeks, they are now going to be every Monday! I love my Belles n' Whistles stamps and am thrilled to be able to create with them more often!
This week's challenge was Andrea's choice and she decided on Punches and Ribbon. So the stamp I am using is called Watering. Such a cute, sweet and fun stamp to create with. In yesterday's post you can see that I finally made the attempt to color fur and make those dogs look shaggy. Well, I decided to try and make some grass. I really need more practice on it but feel that it turned out "ok". For the challenge, I tied a bow and punched out some pink hearts to match her clothes.
My first photo is not a great one, the lighting was just too much and will have to replace it with a better one. The second photo is really what the colors look like on the card.
Bright and bold colors is what I felt at the time, added some dew drops to the corners, and some very pretty flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts! I also used a sketch from Friday Sketchers. I sure hope that you will join us for the challenge this week!

Stamp: Belles n' Whistles (Watering)
Paper: Cosmo Cricket (De Lovely)
Copics: E000,E00,E31,E35,E37,Y11,Y13,Y35,RV00,RV02,RV04,RV14,R81,YG03,YG05
G05,G07,G21,BV00,BV01,BV13,B02,B93,B95,W00,W1,W3,W5
Accessories: Dew Drops, ribbon, SU Heart Punch, nestabilities, flowers

27 comments:

Juls said...

I love this!!so cute, and I love the bright zingy colours, it really makes me smile! Hugs Juls

♥Rach♥ said...

This is adorable, I love just LOVE the super bright, happy colors!

Ann-Marie said...

Wow this is gorgeous what a bright cheerful card. Your colouring is stunning and I love the grass effect will have to give this a go. Take care Ann-Marie xxx

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi! Love the pretty colours! xx

Maria Therese said...

Beautifull summercard Jodi!!!

Elisa said...

Gorgeous card,absolutely love the colours.Elisa.x

Kerri said...

Oh, I love these fun, bright colors! Absolutely gorgeous, Jodi!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the way of your color picks Jodi!! Precious image with beautiful layout :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Crystal said...

This is FABULOUS Jodi, LOVE these colors!!!! Stunning deets GF!

Crystal said...

This is FABULOUS Jodi, LOVE these colors!!!! Stunning deets GF!

Marlene said...

One word. WOWZA.

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors. Beautifully colored and gorgeous embellishments. Hugs!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Your card is so sweet and wonderful. Great colours.
hugs Jacqueline

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Kim said...

Love the bright colors Jodi and your grass looks amazing!
Hugs~ Kim

Lisa Summerhays said...

Beautiful card. Love the bight colors and your layout!

Kim Y. said...

What a sweet card, Jodi! Lvoe the bright colors! Weekly? Hmm..I only have two Belles stamps so far... Will try to play along! :D

Joy said...

such pretty, colorful and bright colors! love that the image really stands out with the DP! love your flowers, ribbon and hearts. too cute! have a wonderful Monday!

Diane said...

Oh Jodi! That is soooo adorable!!!
Love the bright colors,I hope one day to color half as good as you!
Just beautiful!

1LuvnMama said...

Jodi~
You are the master creator! :) Luv your image and the background you created! Amazing girl . . . hope all is well!

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely beautiful Jodi, so colorful, love it!

Kathy said...

GOrgeous card Jodi!! Adorable image and beautiful coloration!! I used this image and tried grass too but mine didn't turn out half this good!! LOL
Beautiful details as well!
I hope you have a wonderful week!
:)kathy

Elise said...

Oh Jodi! I love the vibrant colors of this! And you've done such a beautiful job with your layout! The flowers, your coloring, oh my goodness .. the GRASS .. everything is AMAZING! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jodi, fab image and vibrant colours

Angela said...

Oh Jodi, so bright and cheery!! Love this cute little image!! What a great card for a littl girl or the little girl in all of us!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Teri said...

Aww, such a sweet card Jodi! This image is so sweet, just like you!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS