Sunday, June 6, 2010

ATS Sneak Peek Day #6: Say Cheese!!

I hope all of you have been enjoying the latest ATS sneak peeks for the past 5 days!! We are now on Day #6 and it is the last sneak peek for June but definitely CUTE! This new stamp set is from CC Designs and is called Say Cheese!!This set includes a girl with her camera which is why the name of the set is called Say Cheese. But, I wanted to create with the other stamps in the set and here are a few of them. Looks like both of them are having a great time camping!!
I loved coloring and creating this card since I rarely create cards for guys. But once I knew how I wanted to use them, it wasn't too bad. How many of you want to win this set? If so, be sure to leave a comment on this POST. This stamp set and the rest of this week's sneak peeks will be available for purchase on June 7th!! Be sure to scroll down to see my card for Sunday's with Crissy! Have a great day!!

14 comments:

Maria Therese said...

sweet card Jodi!!

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, fab image, beautifully coloured. Love the background too.
Kelly.x

♥Rach♥ said...

This is ADORABLE! Love the layout of the card and that little squirrel is just to die for :0)

Curt in Carmel said...

What a super cute image! I love your coloring on this one and the background paper is gorgeous! Super cute card! Best, Curt

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

margie c said...

So cute!!! I adore this lil duo! What a wonderful card! I love the scenery you created to! Adorable :)

hugs, margie

Sparkle said...

This is just adorable!

Danni said...

I love all the dimension on this! What a great card, so cute!

Country Mouse said...

Super cute card!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh SUPER SUPER SWEET!!!

Teri said...

What a sweet card Jodi! I love this Say Cheese set! You make the bestest cards!

Cyndi said...

very cute! love the scene!

Marlene said...

So stinkin' cute!!! I agree with the above commenter who said you make the best cards!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Jodi! Is the cloud background stamped or paper??

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS