Thursday, June 3, 2010

ATS Sneak Peek Day #3

Have you been enjoying the sneak peeks with All That Scraps so far? Well, I've got more coming your way!! Today at ATS, we are featuring a Summer Sentiment set from Amy R. What better way to use the set than with these adorable mermaids!
The image I am using is called Treasure Tempestwind and Eddy. I couldn't resist making her look like Ariel from The Little Mermaid. I have to say that I love all the mermaids but this one is my most favorite! The sentiment I used pretty much says it all.
Since the image was a bit too big for a 6x6 card, I decided to go with a rectangular one. I used my nestabilities for the shape, and added some half backed teal pearls.
I added some stickles to her jewelry and hair pin too. Now I know you want to get your hands on these mermaids and the sentiment set too, they will all be available for purchase on Monday June 7th at 10PM. But, you have the opportunity to win a Summer Sentiment set by leaving a comment on this post HERE. I hope that you will join me tomorrow, the rest of the week and the weekend for more sneak peeks!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Copics Used:
Face: E000,E00,R20,GG20,G21
Hair: R24,R29,R37
Clothes/Tail: RV000,R81,R85,BG000,BG10,BG32,BG45
Jewelry: Y08,Y11,Y35
Seal: E30,E31,E34,E35

22 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Jodi this card is just TOO cute! I love how you used the oval Nestie sideways, very creative and you colored her and her little buddy beautifully :0)

Becky said...

Jodi this is a fabulous image and fabulous card, gorgeous coloring

Juls said...

everything about this is stunning...your colouring is amazing, I love the colour combo, and all your gorgeous finishing details, especially the pearls..STUNNING!!!! Hugs Juls

Marlene said...

There you go with that fantastic coloring ability again! Love this card. Love the pearls you added, too!

Teri said...

I love your mermaid! and I love Ariel too :) Such a cute, cute card...the rectangle shape is perfect!!

Claireabelle said...

Jodi this is just too cute!!! i love Amy's stamps and you've totally rocked them!
xx

Mimi said...

So CUTE Jodi! Love the colors you chose, and of course your coloring is magnificent! ;)

Serafiia said...

WOW - what a cute card! The image is so sweet and I adore your coloring on her. :)

Maria Therese said...

Goooooooooooorgeous Jodi!!

Amy said...

LOVE how you colored Treasure up to look like Ariel, she's gorgeous! Fabulous card Jodi! :)

Joy said...

Jodi, awesome cards you have been creating! love your coloring on all of them! cute shaker you made! love the new image coming out for CC designs/All that scraps! cute mermaid swimming! so inspired by you! hope you have a fabulous Thursday!

Marley said...

Beautiful card Jodi! Love the image and the sentiment.. xx Marley

Kerri said...

OOH, I love her hair! She is gorgeous, and so is your card!!! Beautiful coloring and details:)

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Your card is super cute, great job!
Hugs Jacqueline

Tammi said...

Wonderful coloring and shape, she's so pretty, beautiful Jodi! ~hugs

Rosie said...

Jodi what amazing colouring of the lovely mermaid image. And such a stunning card. Rosie x

Cindy Haffner said...

So so PRETTY, love your coloring!!

Angelwood said...

Jodi, this is adorable! I love the image and your coloring is gorgeous! That seal is just too cute! Beautiful job! hugs, Angela

Deconstructing Jen said...

Oh she is fabulous and I LOVE your coloring on this!! Wow!

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card!

Annika said...

Such a cute stamp but it really comes to life with your fabulous colouring!!
Hugs
Annika

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Jodi, I luv the colors & of course your coloring is always so beautiful! If I ever get to Hawaii you'll have to give me a coloring lesson yah?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS