Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ATS Sneak Peek Day #2: Something Old, Something New

I can't believe it's Wednesday already!! Before we know it, Christmas will be here! LOL! Welcome to Day #2 of sneak peeks with All That Scraps, and the All That Scraps Wednesday challenge!! First, I decided to create a card for the ATS Wednesday Challenge using an old stamp set called Summertime Fun!! This week's challenge is to create a card using 3 colors (light blue, yellow and pumpkin). I of course had to make a shaker card with this image and used my dew drops to act as bubbles underwater. I have also added some punched stars and distressed them to look a little like starfish.
The ATS challenge is so much fun, I love being able to create with these cute stamps and hope you do too!! I can't wait to see what all of you will come up with for the challenge!
Well, here is my "something new"!! This adorable image is Honey August and will be available for you to get her on June 7th at 10PM. I really love these cute cute images and felt she would look great with these bold but happy colors for Summer. I was really unhappy with the way her hair was colored but I wanted to make her hair a little more whispy in the front, I guess it never worked... LOL!! Anyway, another image will be released with her, and her name is Summer.
I love these bold colors against her... looks great! I have lots of papers and embellishments that helped to achieve her look. If you would like to have her in your stamp collection, be sure to get her in the store on June 7th at 10PM. Another way to get her is entering a comment HERE.
I hope all of you are having a great hump day!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!

25 comments:

Angela said...

Jodi, this are so pretty!!!Love the first one so much detail went into this!!! Love it!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi these are sooooo CUTE!!! I LOVE the frame in the first one girl!! Super cute cardS!

Marlene said...

Super cute cards! Love the coloring - AS ALWAYS....but I also love the way you designed each card. Craftastic!

Scrappychick said...

Terrific cards Jodi! That snorkel Lulu is one of my favs from ATS!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

These are CAAA-ute!!! LOVE both but that first shaker card is AWESOME!!!

Mimi said...

Both cards are super cute Jodi! Love the shaker frame card, such amazing details! Summer Honey is adorable too! ;)

Maria Therese said...

Super sweet cards Jodi!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Jodie what totally gorgeous creations!
Amazing work!
hugs
kim x

joni h said...

Both cards are spectacular! Love the color combo for both! It's fun to bring out the "old" stamps and use 'um. Love that lace on your shaker card...gonna have to give the shaker a try....Have a great day!

1LuvnMama said...

OH my gosh Jodi! First of all, sorry I haven't be commenting on your other posts but believe me, I've seen them all (life's just been crazy right now)! Wonderful work and coloring! I noticed you started writing down your copic colors too! :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend and week thus far!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Jodi,i love your images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

♥Rach♥ said...

How darn CUTE!!! I love the net and the 'stuff' in the shaker part, what a fun card!

Honey is just adorable too, I love the fancy ovals set, it's one of my faves :0)

Michelle said...

Oh Jodi - I love them both. That shaker card is ADORABLE and love the idea of using dew drops!! Very cool. Honey is too cute so I can' wait to see what Summer looks like!

Mina said...

two fabulous cards Jodi, I love the top one its so summer holiday and made me smile
Mina xxx

Brenda said...

I love all the little details you put into your cards! Hope you're enjoying your week!

Amy said...

Great job showcasing the new stamps Jodi, these are sooo cute! Awesome coloring and I like her hair!

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both fabulous Jodi!

Lilian said...

Jodi!!! I don't know how you keep coming up with these gorgeous cards and almost daily posting? Whew. I'd be burned out.
Gorgeous coloring and love the new images!

Sparkle said...

This is just darling!

Paula's Crafty Corner said...

Jodi, I just love your cards. I was going to play along with ATS color challenge, but when I go to the ATS wednesday challenge blog, it is still showing the sketch from last weeks challenge. I don't know what the problem is, maybe you can help me.
Thanks
Paula***

Nicki said...

Hi Jodi, apologies for lack of visits, but been so busy.
Loving all your creations since i last popped to see you, they really are gorgeous! youve been so busy!
thanks for the lovely comments too, much appreciated
Nicki
xxx

Teri said...

I love both cards! The colors are so fun and bright! Your coloring is always perfect!

Tammi said...

Your so creative, love these darling cards! And I must have that cute girl! Amazing coloring!

Heather said...

These are both totally adorable!!

Rita said...

OMG your shaker card is AWESOME, that image & sentiment is too stinkin cute, I luv everything you did with this card Jodi, it's a fantastic summer birthday card!!!

Your Honey August card is adorable with such vibrant colors for the summer...good job on both cards!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS