Friday, June 11, 2010

80's Flashback!

Hey everyone!! Hope you are enjoying your day! Here in Hawaii most of us are on a holiday, it is Kamehameha Day! Today's image is a digital image and was beautifully drawn by the one and only Elisabeth Bell!! She is the artist of all those adorable Belles n' Whistles stamps! This adorable cutie is called Ginnie Gliding with Butterflies. As soon as I saw this image I immediately thought of the 80's and rollerskating! I love rollerskating and remember having a blast with my sister. We had sooo much fun!!
Well, I'm not sure about you but I just love butterflies and felt that rollerskating and butterflies were the perfect combination!! Where can you get this image you ask? Right HERE!! You're a click away!! Wishing you a great Friday!!

18 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous! Love the colour combo! xx

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Your card is -like- totally awesome! Definately feelin' the 80's here. lol
Seriously though; really cute :) ~jeni

Crystal said...

Jodi this is soooo sweet, what a darling image and love those added butterflies, great idea!!!

A Cards Delight said...

Very pretty and I love the colors you used! TYFS

Kelly Schelske said...

How cool is that! Love it Jodi!

Becky said...

Oh my goodness what a fabulous image, I just love her, and your card is gorgeous too :).

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card Jodi! Amazing coloring!!Love it!

Annika said...

Oh wow, fabulous colouring, such perfect colours and great layout. Embellies are chosen with a great eye and finish off your masterpiece perfectly!
Hugs
Annika

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jodi,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rosette said...

Lovely card Jod.. what a cutie !!!

Rosie said...

Wonderful card Jodi, and love the image. The knotted ribbon is such a lovely touch. Rosie x

Cami said...

Gorgeous card, Jodi! So reminiscent of the past! I used to love roller skating also but wouldn't be able to get on them again! LOL! Beautiful color choices and your coloring itself is superb! Enjoy your weekend, and thank you for being there for me! Hugs, Cami

Kim Piggott said...

Such a gorgeous card!
hugs
kim x

Andrea said...

So cute!!

Janelle said...

Hi Jodi! I just had the most wonderful time looking through your blog...You do such amazing work.

Poppet said...

Great card Jodi, love the blue and red. :-) xx

Elise said...

Ahhh Jodi! Another BEAUTIFULLY STUNNING job!!! I love these colors that you've used and your coloring is GORGEOUS as always! sigh, yes, I remember roller skating when I was younger also .. those were the fun times huh?! Gosh, whatever happened to rollerskating?! That' used to be so cool! LOL!

Hope you had a wonderful long weekend!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS