Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sneak Peek and Fluttterby Wednesday

Happy hump day! I've created 2 cards for today's post, and the first was made for the sneak peeks with All That Scraps. The image shown here is called Darby and Penelope which are from the Sweet November collection. I absolutely love how cute this is! You can use this image for all occasions, it's very versatile. I'm sure all of you want to get your very own stamp too, and you can do just that by leaving a comment HERE. Otherwise, you can purchase this stamp on Wednesday May 10.There will be sneak peeks of the NEWEST releases the entire week! Also remember that you have one more week to participate in the All That Scraps Wednesday challenge for a chance at a $25 gift card to the store!!
My next card is for Flutterby Wednesday!! The challenge this week was sponsored by MelJen's.

Meljen's Designs (http://meljensdesigns.com) is a digital stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical, fun digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and it is steadily growing. The new store offers instant downloads, organized categories, and a search feature. We frequent new releases, freebies every Mondays at the artist's blog (http://meljensdesigns.blogspot.com/), and challenges every Thursdays at the DT Blog (http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/). Please visit the store to find more of Melissa's wonderful images!
I think I was in the mood to use pink when I created both of today's card, lol. I hope you will join in on the challenge, can't wait to see what you will create! Have a great day everyone!

34 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Jodi! Such sweet images!! xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards Jodi, wonderful colours and details.
luv
Debby

Tracy said...

A couple of real cuties, fabulous colours and finishing touches.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lelia Pierce said...

Simply gorgeous, Jodi! I love the flowers too. :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Berenice said...

Super cute cards! TFS :)

Nancy said...

Gorgeous creations, Jodi!! I love the flowers on the FBW card, and the images in the first are adorable!!

Juls said...

gorgeous cards!! Love the first one, those images are great together and I love the gorgeous bright colours! Hugs Juls

Rita said...

Too darn cute, I luv both of your cards & those images are so adorable!

Maria Therese said...

Just amazing cards!! I looove them!!

Marlene said...

Always impressed by your coloring...and these are no exception. Fantastic cards!

Poppet said...

Two great cards Jodi. Darby and Penelope BFF and I love the little fairy sprinkling fairy dust over the world. :-) xx

Kris said...

Love the sneak peek!!! those cuties show friendship to it's fullest!! and i love you FBW card... your coloring is superb!! Great job on both of these lovelies!!

Kerri said...

Both images are just adorable, and your cards are gorgeous!!! I love the pink :)

Marion said...

Oh wow! Two gorgeous cards Jodi. Terrific images and fab colouring.
Marion

Joy said...

awe...your two cards are so cute! love the first one as it has bffs! those images are so darling! then I love the next one with her flying by with elf like ears. too cute! fantastic job on your coloring and layouts! have a happy hump day Jodi!

Amy said...

Both these cards are so cute, Jodi! Your design and coloring is always amazing...awesome job!

Danni said...

Such wonderful cards!! Adorable!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh these are pure SWEETNESS!!

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi these are toooooo cute!!! LOVE them both, sweet image and FAB coloring gf!!!! I know I always say that but you ROCK!

Harriet Skelly said...

Jodi this is so precious - I love that fairy and how you colored her - and the papers are delightful!

Tammi said...

They are all so CUTE! Adorable cards Jodi! ~hugs

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aww! Darling cards Jodi!! I just love your colors and coloring!! Your colors are so vibrant and everything just pops!
hugs,
Chris

Teri said...

Both cards are adorable Jodi! I love the images! The flowers really sweeten up the card!

cabio's craft corner said...

You've been busy Jodi! These are sweet cards and your colorings are always so goregous. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Christine said...

Beautiful! It's so interesting how everyone made such different cards with the same image. I love the colors you chose and the colors are beautiful!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

Both cards are so cute and so wonderful, super!
Hugs Jacqueline

Karen Wilson said...

I really love your colors you used, wow! The card really pops and those flowers are gorgeous!! Very pretty card!

Both cards are awesome!

Kristie said...

Very pretty!! I really love how you colored the fairy.

Elise said...

Jodi! This is soooo super duper sweet! Oh my goodness! Your coloring is just so BEAUTIFUL! These colors on here are truly truly LOVELY! What a GORGEOUS card!!!

And ummmm, I have to tell you, everytime I visit your blog, I get so tickled pink seeing lovely Edward all over! Now let me ask you ... ummmm ... why do you have MY man all over your blog?! lmao!!!! I'm kidding! Oh gosh Jodi ... he is just soooo darn HOT!!! I can't take it! lol!!!

Anyway! Big Hugs to you!
Elise

Cami said...

Aawwww Jodi, I just love both of your cards! These images are both cute and your coloring is so striking, as always. Hmmm, I think I need to get both stamps... whimsy and fun! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Cami

Randi said...

These are both adorable Jodi!!! I love the coloring on each of them!! Gorgeous!!

Tammy D said...

Very sweet.

Kimberly S said...

Gorgeous cards Jodi! Loved seeing the sneak peeks, and your faerie is fabulous! :)

joni h said...

so pretty! love the flowers! I have to learn to use them on my cards.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS