Monday, May 17, 2010

Lemonade Anyone?

It's Monday, I hope all of you had a great weekend! My brother in law got married this weekend to a very sweet girl, I'm so happy to have her for a sister in law. It was a beautiful wedding!!
Well, it's time for a new challenge with Roses on Paper/Belles n' Whistles, and this challenge is to create a bag, box or gift set using stamps from either Roses on Paper or Belles n' Whistles.
Here is the box I created using one of my favorite stamps called Lemonade Anyone? I love creating items that are 3D!
This box was fun and easy to make and the directions can be found HERE. I was thrilled to be able to use my Martha Stewart punch for a border and I love using my paper flowers too!!
The photo above is what the top of the box looks like. I was also happy I finally got a chance to use my patterned paper from Stampin' Up called Sweet Pea. A great variety of colors and prints!
Last but not least I have added some crystal lacquer to the pitcher and glass to make it look real. That's definitely one of the fun tools I enjoy using when crafting.
I hope that you will join us for the challenge, you will have 2 weeks to participate in the challenge. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day everyone!!

30 comments:

Maria said...

Oooh oooh, this is just fabulous Jodi! Your project is awesome and I love how you've coloured this sweet image. Hugs, Maria

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lelia Pierce said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the box and all those lovely roses! Stunning!

Hugs,
Lelia

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow jodi! this is gorgeous!!! those papers are absolutely stunning and your flowers are fabulous! i love that border around the top of the box - totally awesome!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhhh GORGEOUS, love the flowers and all the PRETTY details.

Angela said...

So sorry I haven't left a comment is awhile!! I am so far behind!! Jodi, this is so pretty!! I just love seeing all your creations and your coloring is always STUNNING!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Tammy D said...

This is really lovely. What a wonderful idea.

Rach said...

This is gorgeous Jodi, such a fabulous box, your image is beautifully coloured.xx

Kathy said...

This is adorable Jodi! I love the brilliant colors and of course your coloring is fabulous! This is one of my favorite images as well!
Love how you used the border punch too!
Congrats to your bil!!
:)Kathy

Kristie said...

This is so beautiful!! Love that sweet image and those roses!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
This is so very beautiful!
Your colouring is superb and your paper gorgeous!
So glad you enjoyed the wedding!
hugs
kim x

Marlene said...

So beautifully done!

scrappyjan said...

Hi Jodi, LOVE the dark rich colours you have used with this STUNNING project!!
hugs and have a great week, Janiel

Kerri said...

This is seriously beautiful, Jodi! I adore that image, and the colors you used! Those flowers are gorgeous!!! Congrats on having a new SIL!

Riet said...

What a beautiful box Jodi,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Andrea said...

This is adorable!!!

joni h said...

great box! love everything you used! have a great day!

Poppet said...

This is a gorgeous box Jodi. I can see why you love these papers they are fantastic. :-) xx

Marley said...

Really beautiful Jodi! awesome coloring xxMarley

Vicki said...

Wow Jodi, this is just beautiful, I love all the colours and papers you have used, it's gorgeous!

Hugs
Vicki x

Brenda said...

Beautiful flowers! Love the box too! Missed you at Teri's yesterday. Hope to see you at next month's class.

Kim Yu said...

Super cute, Jodi1 Lov ethe box! Always nice to see something other than a card! Hope you are enjoying yoru day!

Crystal said...

AWWW Jodi what a fantastic box, and super sweet image!!! Great colors gf this is sooooooo pretty!!!

Joy said...

what a cute box you made! I knew I saw this before, but yours came out so much cuter! love the image and those pretty flowers! I love flowers...lol! love that border punch you used...now I have to get that one =) hope you have a great monday!

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely box!

Nicola said...

Wow how beautiful Jodi, love your box and your fantastic colouring. The papers and floral detail are so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Maria Therese said...

Love your box Jodi!!

Cheryl said...

wow this is just incrediable so love it super detail love hugs cheryl xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable gift box Jodi.
luv
Debby

Cyndi said...

very nice box! pretty and love the colors!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS