Friday, May 14, 2010

Challenge #50

Can you believe it? We are already doing challenge #50 for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long! That is amazing to me. I hope all of you are well and ready for a new challenge. This week's challenge is a recipe challenge. It was really fun and I loved looking at what the DT came up with.
Here's what the recipe consists of :
Kraft CS: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Red CS: 1 3/4 x 3 1/4
Patterned Paper: 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
Ribbon/Fabric: White
Buttons/Brads: Red

I hope you'll join the fun, and remember that your card could be the winning card of the challenge and you can be the featured Guest Designer for the next challenge!! And, of course you will also have one less Christmas card to make this year. Have a great day!

10 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Jodi! Love it!! xx

Diane said...

Love it Jodi!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jodi.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marlene said...

Very elegant!

Kerri said...

Beautiful sponging and I love the button accents!

Cyndi said...

nice card! love the airbrushing!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh is this stunning! i love that paper and how you did the sentiment with that red shading! it's gorgeous!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Jodi!!

The Wired Angel said...

Love it Ms. Jodi! Great card.

Maria said...

Hey Jodi! I'm sorry I'm a bit behind on my commenting this week. . .:) What an awesome card! I love the simple elegant look . . you did a fabulous job with the recipe challenge! Thank you for coming up with such fabulous cards each week for CSAYL!

Maria

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS