Sunday, May 23, 2010

Budding Artists

Happy Sunday! I hope you are enjoying your weekend and I hope you've got sunshine in your area too!! It's time for a new challenge with Sunday's With Crissy and the challenge theme is Layers. I think this may be one of my favorite challenges since I love to add layers to my cards. Now that I look at my card, I could probably have added another layer somewhere in there. LOL! The image I am using is called Budding Artists, and you can get it from HERE. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this image was my niece. She's 2 1/2 years old and just loves to stand at her easel and paint or color her giant coloring book. She is really a Budding Artist herself!! She also has a cat that watches her create! SO, this card will be going to her.
Remember that in order to qualify for the prize you must use a digital image created by Crissy, and to follow the theme. The challenge is for 2 weeks so you've got lots of time to join us! Here is where you can find digital images created by Crissy: Whimsy Stamps, Squigglefly and Wags n' Whiskers. Hope you will join us! Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has created too!! Have a wonderful day!!

21 comments:

joni h said...

Love how you put together all the different DP! Love that punched edge! Cute, cute card for your niece. She'll love it! Have a great Sunday!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card and awsome coloring!

Marley said...

Lovely card Jody!! xxMarley

Riet said...

So beautiful card Jodi,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maria said...

Oh so gorgeous Jodi! Fantastic colouring and I love that beautiful bow and the punched edge. I'm sure your niece will love it. Hugs, Maria

mycardz said...

Hi Jodi! Another gorgeous card - your niece will love it!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Gorgeous work Jodi! I love how you have really tied in the themes and colours found on your DT to your colouring of the image. It is just stunning! You are so talented!! xo

coldwaters2 said...

This is one stunning piece of work Jodi what beautiful colours and design that image is gorgeous I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Amy said...

The image is so sweet and I love the design of the card! Great job on the challenge, the layers are great and very creative!

Little K Smith said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jodi. Such an adorable image and love the colours too. Your niece will love it.
Kelly.x

Cheryl said...

this is really beautiful awesome colouring too hugs cheryl xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Cute card and I love how your flower in the drawing matches your 'real' flowers!
:o)

Lacey Stephens said...

Jodi, this is such a fantastic card!! I love the fun colors you used and her polka dot dress is awesome!!
~Lacey
Wags 'n Whiskers
www.stampandcreate.com

Marlene said...

Another bright, beautiful, perfectly colored card!

Jacqueline's Weblog said...

What a sweet card Jody, wonderful!
Hugs Jacqueline

Cyndi said...

very cute and colorful! nice coloring!

Sally Cicada's Designs said...

Awwhhh! So cute!! Your colouring looks fantastic and I love the papers you used for this!!
Hugs,
Sarah ☺

Patricia Garcia said...

Awesome card, love the DP and the pretty image!!

Hugs,
Patricia

eunice said...

Oh, this is definitely EYE CANDY!
I can't stop staring at it and loving all the extra details on this card. including all the edgings, background paper piecings and flowers!

Melanie said...

Jodi, this is beautiful! Love the colouring...the image just pops!! You picked some gorgeous paper for layering...love it!

Zoe said...

Wow do you have a knack for selecting papers! They look fantastic together and the image is coloured to perfection. Hugs, Zoe xxoo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

MY CARD CREATIONS